Sign in to follow this  
Disco86

Gruhzak Gur - Orc fortification

This fortification was build two month ago for the Colossal Castle Contest, but I forgot to post it in any anglish speaking forums, because I was kind of burned out after the Colossal Castle Contest. This was my last build for the contest, I was building at it three complete days (and nights) to get it done before the contest time was over. I finally manged it and I liked the result, imho this was one of my top builds for the CCC, even if it got no honorable mention.

The building itself is an orc fortifcation, because I always wanted to build that, and of course I wanted to use my new troops.

11666987856_7a85209095_b.jpg

11666452813_349e17bc78_n.jpg 11666197965_8dc27b35e1_n.jpg

11666195495_4eb241efb5_n.jpg 11666549624_cd1529bc25_n.jpg

I hope you like it !

For all those itnerested you can see a complete overview of my builds for CCCXI following this link:

12919398954_62852e2508_z.jpg

Greets Disco

Hello Paul

Yes, i like it ;)

The rock-work is great and i like how you managed to bring a winter-feeling in the whole display.

Iam looking forward to see something new like this :)

Best regards

BoB

This is a really great moc! So many great details, such amazing craft. However, the rim is really the icing on the cake, love it!

A fantastic build. It manages to be very orky, great to look at, have some neat building tricks, and to be something that could actually be played with. Well done.

Oh man, I really like this. The rockwork, the woodwork, the snow. But those stairs are great. Really simple but they add a lot.

Great detail. Love the way you've added in the ice effect - very well done.

Of all the great detail in here, for some reason I'm loving the Wall/Gate/Tower at the front the most. It's really doing it for me. Great work all around.

Great creation! Really cool how you put the whole thing in a winter setting. Also the snot steps look great!

This is, after the middle eastern styled town, my favourite CCC build of you (that doesn't say that the other ones weren't impressive!). I love the colors you used in this. Again, congratulations on the Master Builder title.

Wow, very impressive! I particularly like your work on the wooden towers and definitely your SNOT steps. I'm surprised you didn't win anything.

As said on flickr a while back, absolutely stunning! Lots of details like the neat curves of the roof. Without a doubt from a master builder! :thumbup:

This MOC is just great! :wub:

The ridge uses a very effectfull technique, those bricks and slopes look great arranged like that. The ice, snow, and rocks look very realistic, the wall looks very good too. You've used SNOT where SNOT is needed, studs where studs are needed.