Sign in to follow this  
Bob De Quatre

[LDD MOC] Dyson AM97-X

The year is 2153. The fourth world war has ended for a few years, and the Syndicate Of Furnitures and Home Appliances savour it’s victory against the Free Consumers Alliance.

To control the suburban areas, the SOFHA dispatched the Dyson AM97-X, a hovercraft powered by the Air Multiplier technology™. Fast and agile, it was also noiseless, making it a dreadful enemy for the FCA.

13188130835_87da526abf_c.jpg

13188412544_43f18ac323_c.jpg

13188135775_075363d390_c.jpg

13188406554_8acccb350d_c.jpg

Lovely build, it really does look like a home appliance. I love all the vents. How sad that north Asian 20th century history is doomed to repeat in the 22nd!

:classic:

Well well... it seems like you took the concept of a "hoover" to a new level :grin:

It's nice to see some angles between all those curves that are your trademark. The two elements complement each other well, and the way you've incorporated those circles into the ship is rather clever. They also make for the sleek and utilitarian look you're probably aiming for.

I love your attention to details. That central spine is a great invention, and the subtle assymetry in the hover-circles is a nice touch. All the fins, vents (love those grill bricks in the front :wub: ), underside details and all the other goodies (those technic pins make some nice greebles!) add to the incredibility of this model. All that makes it elegant, yet not frail. A worthy house suppliance.

The time is long past I can give you any usefull suggestions. But I do have one question. What's it for? Your ship does look nice and all, but doesn't have any notable features except for its stealth. No big guns, no radars (or is that what that spine is for?), no transport compartments... It looks good for espionnage, but to control the suburban areas, maybe it needs a bit more power.

You've proven yourself once again to be a master builder with this magnificent ship. Do I sense a new line of missile-spitting vacuums, troop-mowers and hyperdrive garbage cans coming?

Well well... it seems like you took the concept of a "hoover" to a new level :grin:

It's nice to see some angles between all those curves that are your trademark. The two elements complement each other well, and the way you've incorporated those circles into the ship is rather clever. They also make for the sleek and utilitarian look you're probably aiming for.

I love your attention to details. That central spine is a great invention, and the subtle assymetry in the hover-circles is a nice touch. All the fins, vents (love those grill bricks in the front :wub: ), underside details and all the other goodies (those technic pins make some nice greebles!) add to the incredibility of this model. All that makes it elegant, yet not frail. A worthy house suppliance.

The time is long past I can give you any usefull suggestions. But I do have one question. What's it for? Your ship does look nice and all, but doesn't have any notable features except for its stealth. No big guns, no radars (or is that what that spine is for?), no transport compartments... It looks good for espionnage, but to control the suburban areas, maybe it needs a bit more power.

You've proven yourself once again to be a master builder with this magnificent ship. Do I sense a new line of missile-spitting vacuums, troop-mowers and hyperdrive garbage cans coming?

Well I wanted to add a big gun underneath, but I kind of rushed the build (4 days is too much!!) so I left it with only the two guns on the sides.

I like the bodylines, too. The combination of circles, curves, and angles works so well together. I don't have a Dyson, though. I do have an old Kirby vacuum. I just don't see the lesser quality appliances winning this war.