frumpy

[MOC] Medieval Tavern (finished)

Hi All,

Further to my previous post I have now finished my build and here are the completed pictures. Considering this is my first MOC I'm fairly happy with the outcome.

All feedback welcome.

13163821653_58155f6784_c.jpg

13163825983_1969f119d3_c.jpg

13163718595_022e523a01_c.jpg

13163830383_9b7fa47112_c.jpg

13163834313_a2928d473b_c.jpg

13163840823_7f58cfb957_c.jpg

13164007424_4f82e73d59_c.jpg

This is your first MOC? Wow! I'm looking forward to see what you come up with later! I love the modular construction and the level of detail you have put in. The bridge is especially good, and the minifig expressions are really funny. Great photography too. Lovely build!

:classic:

Wow! That is a very nice MOC. I love all the detail. The plants, shrubs, cobble stones, the interior of the house, the design similar to the modular sets with the easily removable stacked storeys, and of course all the minifigures eating, drinking, working, playing, resting, doing their thing.

You must have quite a large brick collection, given all the different elements that are part of your MOC. Could you find everything you used in your collection of sets, or did you have to bricklink some parts too?

How much time did it take you to build that?

Any way well done. I think it looks fantastic!

Well what an amazing MOC. In all honesty this is one of my favourite MOC's I have seen. I love the fact that you have put some good quality detail on the top floor as well. :classic:

Edited by Legoman123

I love your MOC! The windows and the details inside and outside the house look really good.

The only criticism I have is the top part of the wall, I think you can make it look as beautiful as the first- and second floor walls.

This is your first MOC? Wow! I'm looking forward to see what you come up with later! I love the modular construction and the level of detail you have put in. The bridge is especially good, and the minifig exp<b></b>ressions are really funny. Great photography too. Lovely build!

:classic:

Thanks. Not sure what I'll build next. Something with a castle I think.

You must have quite a large brick collection, given all the different elements that are part of your MOC. Could you find everything you used in your collection of sets, or did you have to bricklink some parts too?

How much time did it take you to build that?

Lucky for me I had all the bricks. Only just had enough for the roof though.

Took about a week to build. About 15-20 hours I think.

Well what an amazing MOC. In all honesty this is one of my favourite MOC's I have seen. I love the fact that you have put some good quality detail on the top floor as well. :classic:

Thankyou.

I love your MOC! The windows and the details inside and outside the house look really good.

The only criticism I have is the top part of the wall, I think you can make it look as beautiful as the first- and second floor walls.

Yeah, I was trying to go simple for the roof. Tried a few ideas and this was the one I settled on. Plus I was running out of pieces :)

Hello

Now thats a lovely one, with many great details.

I love the rest-rooms. And the little bridge is quit nice.

Good job here!

Best regards

BoB

Can't believe this is your first MOC! It is truly amazing and nice for both the exterior and interior. Love the bridge that you have created as well!

I love it! The vegetation is spot on, paired with the interior really brings out the tavern atmosphere. I'd definitely have a pint there :laugh: Keep up the great work, I'd love to see more of it!

Your first MOC?! Incredible! Great detail on the interior, most people struggle for parts on their first few MOCs, unless you've been collecting for a while.

Your first MOC?! Incredible! Great detail on the interior, most people struggle for parts on their first few MOCs, unless you've been collecting for a while.

Yeah, fortunately I've been collecting for years before building so I had plently of pieces in my collection to use.

I've been seeing what other people build on these forums for a while so that helped with ideas and techniques as well.

I usually don't read the things people write in the OP... so I looked at it and thought that this is a very good colorful build :thumbup:. And then I saw that this is your first MOC and it was like *oh2*.

Great MOC, build on!

EDIT: Also, you have some crispy pics there :thumbup:.

Edited by Simon_S

Incredible work for a first timer! Look forward to what you'll build in the future!

Way to arrive in style! This is a gorgeous MOC indoor and out. The only thing I would suggest would be to get some texture in your river to give it a flowing look. Even that is kind of picky on my part, so great job!