Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Townsend

PTC Frank Brick Wright/Mr. Townsend

[pid][/pid] 248B

The Miss Elizabeth and the Cliffs of Bricksburg

The Governor has sent his payroll gold down to Colonel Brickburns for safekeeping before being shipped off in an Imperial Guard's Man-of-War. The villainous Captain Quincy Jones has come to town in his Schooner the Miss Elizabeth to level the house and claim the Governor's gold for himself. Now a battle rages between the red coat garrison and Captain Quincy's buccaneers.

13161664454_5d2ea2fb5f_z.jpg

The Miss Elizabeth of Marblehead:

The dread captain Quincy Jones has set his sights on the Governor's payroll being held in the Colonel's personal home, leaving First Mate William Gears in command of the Schooner Miss Elizabeth. Armed with her two six pounders and four swivel guns she is a force to be reckoned with for sure! Do you drop anchor and bombard the town, or spread all sail, put rudder to wind, and leave the captain to his own fates in redcoat prison? The ship is yours! you decide!

13097416483_051b6aa156_z.jpg

Miss Elizabeth features fully modular sails.

13097492064_6c3a5e69b0_z.jpg

13097331603_8b0cec2d1b_z.jpg

13097516574_022f7ec359_z.jpg

13163003074_3502e60e78_z.jpg

13097389383_85909c9521_z.jpg

13097601434_52c85b484e_z.jpg

The Cliffs of Bricksburg:

The Cliffs of Bricksburg are an ominous view for any mariner who might have the towering rocks on their lee. Captain Quincy Jones however, is leading a raid on nun-other than the Colonel's mansion with his eyes fixated on the Governor's payroll gold! Will the Redcoat sentry react in time to sink the captains dingy before he can reach the dock? Can the Captain wrestle the gold away from the Governor's henchman and the brave Redcoat soldiers or will the gallows be in his near future? You decide!

13162629363_c0be875373_z.jpg

13162751084_ebd1e78972_z.jpg

13162724963_c88d334198_z.jpg

I wanted to thank Bonaparte and Eurobricks for putting on this competition that I have greatly enjoyed. To Frank Brick Wright as well for competing with me and becoming a great friend.

Edited by Capt. Stabbin

This was an awesome project, lots of fun planning, building and getting to know my partner. Mr. Townsend build a terrific ship with and incredible shape and rigging and I got a great friend in the process! I'm really pleased with the finished product. Thanks so much to Bonaparte for holding this contest and giving us the opportunity to know other builders!

Edited by Frank Brick Wright

I like the idea of a cliff set. And the Miss Elizabeth is lovely.

I love that beautiful schooner,

clever way to connect the sections via the water surface,

The land section goes well with the ship, wel done!

Very nice ship, and pretty cool cliff design. I like it!

This looks great! I love the sails. And there's a lot of cool detail going on the cliff side!

In a few days expect this to be

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

This is a lovely schooner. So simple yet so well executed. Of course I love the cloths sails that change state.