Karimix

[MOC] Supercar Mocman Arrow Evolution 1.0 Black Edition

EDIT: MY SUPERCAR IS NOW ON LEGO CUUSOO WITH SOME MODIFICATIONS. SEE NEW PICTURES HERE: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/61930

Every spring I have a fever for a sports car, so now I created one of my own. May I introduce the Supercar Mocman Arrow Evolution 1.0 Black Edition featured with lambo doors and V12 engine.

There's also steering in steering wheel and in rear fog light. The body is based on monocoque structure and the bottom is all flat. The features which I really like are the aggresive reverse rake (can be seen in the side profile picture) which gives the rear wheels good grip :). And also the rear diffusors and curved bricks between rear lights look pretty good in my opinion. All forms were created by using bricks which adds sort of "retro" feeling on it, so I wanted to leave some studs visible.

The design is based on supercars from 80'ies to the 2010's with some influence of race cars. The car is 34 studs long (27cm) and 12 studs wide.

Hope you like and all comments are welcomed. Thank you.

WP_20140313_002.jpg

WP_20140313_004.jpg

WP_20140313_007.jpg

WP_20140313_008.jpg

WP_20140313_003.jpg

WP_20140313_009.jpg

WP_20140313_010.jpg

Edited by Karimix

I absolutely love this! I like the minifig plates you used for the spoiler and personally I prefer the retro look. I have been toying with idea of making some cars lately and you have just inspired me. Superbly done!

I love the color scheme and detail. Very well done.