New to trains, so I have to take what I can get, affordability wise. I like the 2014 trains, with the exception of the passenger train. I'd much rather spring for a HE.

:cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad: Yesterday I (in fact we, me and my grandchildren) finally got our Blue Train 60052 and there was no end of happy and smiling and trying to put all parts together in just a minute, but I was quite said (angry!) to find that both blue chassis (6 x 28 x 6.4) were bended, torqued; if you put them on a flat table, one edge is about 6 mm in the air :sceptic: I would not expect that from Lego, today I'll see what will happen after building, but, ughhhh, bad packing…

Contact Lego and request new parts. My 60052 was missing one of the yellow/orange (what colour is that exactly?) 1x6 tiles that form the branding on the side, but a quick request and I had a new part within a week.

:cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad: Yesterday I (in fact we, me and my grandchildren) finally got our Blue Train 60052 and there was no end of happy and smiling and trying to put all parts together in just a minute, but I was quite said (angry!) to find that both blue chassis (6 x 28 x 6.4) were bended, torqued; if you put them on a flat table, one edge is about 6 mm in the air :sceptic: I would not expect that from Lego, today I'll see what will happen after building, but, ughhhh, bad packing…

That is not packing, they all do it. 3 HE and pass and cargo sets and all had some manner of warping. Once assembled all is well, but still annoying to see.

That is not packing, they all do it. 3 HE and pass and cargo sets and all had some manner of warping. Once assembled all is well, but still annoying to see.

Hope you are right :)

You guys have me worried. I opened my cargo train box and found the blue train bases to be flat.

Picture24109_zpscdfcecc9.jpg

I count myself lucky with all of my train bases not being warped.

The 60052 is a very nice locomotive, but it needs a second engine to pull behind the first. Maybe the answer is on Bricklink as I do not feel like splurging on another full train set although I can always use extra wheels and the power functions receiver. I never seem to have enough of those in my collection. And the cow is also worth a good amount on brick link.....

Please stop me from talking myself into another 60052 set! I still have my Ghost Train MOC to finish.

I count myself lucky with all of my train bases not being warped.

The 60052 is a very nice locomotive, but it needs a second engine to pull behind the first. Maybe the answer is on Bricklink as I do not feel like splurging on another full train set although I can always use extra wheels and the power functions receiver. I never seem to have enough of those in my collection. And the cow is also worth a good amount on brick link.....

Please stop me from talking myself into another 60052 set! I still have my Ghost Train MOC to finish.

If you get another 60052, you can use the PF to power your Ghost Train. :wink:

The 60052 is a very nice locomotive, but it needs a second engine to pull behind the first.

I also have set 60052. To solve that problem I thought about adding my 10133 BNSF engine. Unfortunately, I disassembled it and put it back in its box due to lack of space and I don't really feel the need to assemble it again right at the moment.

Has anybody got pictures of the 60052 engine and the BNSF locomotive attached to each other?

I also have set 60052. To solve that problem I thought about adding my 10133 BNSF engine. Unfortunately, I disassembled it and put it back in its box due to lack of space and I don't really feel the need to assemble it again right at the moment.

Has anybody got pictures of the 60052 engine and the BNSF locomotive attached to each other?

Do you mean like this?

bnsf_zpsb3162de0.jpg

timestamp='1407499288' post='1962475']v6TransAM, on 08 August 2014 - 01:24 PM, said: That is not packing, they all do it. 3 HE and pass and cargo sets and all had some manner of warping. Once assembled all is well, but still annoying to see.[/i]

Hope you are right :)

Yes, you was right :classic:

Edited by bjorkan

Yes, you was right :classic:

I am glad I is :laugh: It bugged me out to, but when you open and build it with a 4 yr old and you find warped plates, you build it because he gives you no other choice :sweet:

I am glad I is :laugh: It bugged me out to, but when you open and build it with a 4 yr old and you find warped plates, you build it because he gives you no other choice :sweet:

Well that is exactly what happened to me :laugh:

4 hours ago, tonif430 said:

I will look ahead at this thread

You have bumped a 3 year old topic, without adding actual information. Please refrain from posting in an old topic, unless you actually add something to the discussion. Thanks.