35 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

In just bought the MTT last weekend *sweet*

It's really great, and huge ! (of course you already knew that :-$ ;-) )

I think this is my biggest set ever...and probably most expensive as well, but it's worth it *y*

I bought it the second day it was available at Intertoys (which I think exists only in Holland) I was so psyched...it was the last box on the shelves...I saw it...ran for it and took it X-D It cost 120 Euros, Intertoys had the newest SW-sets in discount already I guess, 'cause I thought I read somewhere on EB that it's 140 Euros...

But i'm getting offtopic I guess :-/

Anyhoo...perfect set !! *y* *wub*

Edited by CF WeaZZel

Please...smaller font and not in all caps? Calm down :-| If you cared to check, it's been mentioned a bunch at around 89.99USD

Sorry, I just wanted everyone to notice. Thats alot. Oh well, theres always my grandma!

Hello Xwingyoda!

I like your reviews!

But I have my whole live some diseases and with this illness I don't have the energey to go to a shop.

So do you want for me take a picture from the backside of the box?

You shall help my very much!

Thanks, THE-FORCE

Edited by THE-FORCE

Yea a box photo would be great !

@ The Force.. Where do you live ? and why u havent energy to go to shoP??

I live in the nehterlands.

And why I don't energy?

Well my iron and my ferritin are lower then 10 and that is not good.

Adn I can not sleep by a diseas.

Here's a pic:

7662-002.jpg

Thank you very much!

I'm happy with it.

I think no !

Only the Naboo , JSF and MTT are out ( in TRU) and they have the same like in other countrys,

for the other sets like hoth base we have to wait !

Thank you to yoda for another superlative review! When will it be out in US? Is it out already? Are the other 6 sets out in France?
I think no !

Only the Naboo , JSF and MTT are out ( in TRU) and they have the same like in other countrys,

for the other sets like hoth base we have to wait !

Loool I lety the members do questions/answers :-P

Seriously, its kind of weird because the 3 sets out in France and on most SAH (MTT, N1 & JSF) have the same release date as the Sith Infiltrator & Tie Crawler, but those 2 last ones are not out yet |-/

Regarding the 2 TRU exclusives (Hoth Base & Republican Cruiser) its a september release so we need more patience on those 2 ;-) Which is good because they will come out during the yearly way anticipated "buy 2 get the third set for 1

I just read on Toy's 'R' Us yesterday that the Hoth Base and the Republic Cruiser will be out by September of this year. The Hoth Base is currently 59.99 USD with the Rep Cruiser at 99.99 USD. Is there anyone in the US who has any of these sets? Oh, and I have once again proved what an evil company TRU is. If you pre-order either of the two, you get free shipping, but if you return it, you only get that minus the cost of the shipping that is supposedly free. :-X

I just read on Toy's 'R' Us yesterday that the Hoth Base and the Republic Cruiser will be out by September of this year. The Hoth Base is currently 59.99 USD with the Rep Cruiser at 99.99 USD. Is there anyone in the US who has any of these sets? Oh, and I have once again proved what an evil company TRU is. If you pre-order either of the two, you get free shipping, but if you return it, you only get that minus the cost of the shipping that is supposedly free. :-X

Erm... How does this relate to the MTT or the Trade Federation alone?

It brings up my next query: What will the MTT's cost be on TRU?

well i picked up the MTT at 119 euro yesterday, at Intertoys in the Netherlands, over here the prices don't differ much between shops.

i think this is perhaps one of the best sets to come out this year i feel, the MTT is a much better redesign then the orginal and it now has a more realistic set of minifigs with it, 20 droids, beautiful! if i can just get 5 of these ill have a 100 strong army of droids, kewl!

btw does this set officialy come out in august ?

It brings up my next query: What will the MTT's cost be on TRU? And will it be worth it now comparing the amazing articulation of the set?

Oh, okay.

Can I see a pic of the MTT all open with everything inside?

Can I also see a pic of the MTT all open with everything removed? (vehicles, guns ect.)

Thanks!

Wow! Thanks *yoda* for another great review. This is an amazing set. You are making me want this set more and more, and I cannot afford it. >:-( >:-( >:-( I'm assuming you moc'd the cockpit, can we see pics of it? All we need now a new AAT, I made a MOC of a Advanced AAT (AAAT) I might post it here sometime...

-SupremeCommanderGrievous

*sigh* *sad* games and other lego sets ate up my money from the holidays already, so cant get this set... at the moment. yes, i have seen these still in stores, but i dont have enough to buy it... :'-( :-(

i wonder if its just the load of MFs that taunt me (as usual). the MTT looks great, but spending $100 on it doesnt seem like a good idea. the load of droids is nice, especially since in the BP, they didnt have the new arms or guns... but the clones did!! why is this? |-/

anyway, nice review, i look foward to your future ones! ;-) X-D

o yes, an aat would be nice! and i am a big fan of federation vehicles (brown, not the blue ships)

Edited by JimButcher

Hey great review yoda!!

I guess I'll need to get me some of these as I think the Trade Feds Army is the only one with really good ground vehicles (Ok the new Clone vehicles are nice, too). - Of course we need a new AAT!!

Hopefully the price will be a little lower in time because 120euros is a lot, though not that much too much for this set I think *classic*

20 droids + droideka is awesome and makes one really tempted to buy loads of this set instantly *devil*

A definite must buy!

Best regards, Benny

i just bought this set on staurday, and its amazing!! i especially like the little carrier, but why would it carry the pilot and his cockpit?? and the droidika is wayyyyy to big, it needs to be a bit smaller than a minifig... *sadnew*

i just bought this set on staurday, and its amazing!! i especially like the little carrier, but why would it carry the pilot and his cockpit??

Just use some imagination.

I don't know, maybe in this configuration the second pilot isn't a pilot: he's gathering environmental information or relaying vital information from place to place. Maybe he's a replacement for a battle-damaged MTT.

I like this modular configuration.

yeah, i was thinking he was going to fix or pilot another vehicle... i think this is the best set now, but i dont understand why this is $100 with 1300 (or something like that) pieces, and the RGS is going to be $120 with only 1000ish pieces... but this is a great set for what you spend! *sweet*