Kristel

MOC: Blooming Blossoms (Modular Building)

Love the plant mini builds there: the cactus made from the seaweed piece and flowers is brilliantly simple but very effective!

Very lovely flowers and plants there! The whole house looks nice, but that is the highlight for me

What would be even greater is to builda small garden to the roof.

Thanks Yooha! I agree, a rooftop garden would be a nice addition.

Love the plant mini builds there: the cactus made from the seaweed piece and flowers is brilliantly simple but very effective!

Thanks!

Its a lovely building.

The range of flowers that have come out of the Friends range really helps make a florist shop much more interesting inside.

I love the greenhouse on the back. It lifts what could easily have been a forgotten angle.

Another beautiful building to add to your amazing catalogue of work.

Just another great Kristel Design. It is more than excellent. Very nice color scheme, grill plates fitted nicely together with green house part. And interior... Masterpice! That lamp and toilet are great. Thanks for sharing!

Its a lovely building.

The range of flowers that have come out of the Friends range really helps make a florist shop much more interesting inside.

I love the greenhouse on the back. It lifts what could easily have been a forgotten angle.

Another beautiful building to add to your amazing catalogue of work.

Thanks! The Friends range has been great for introducing new accessories.

Just another great Kristel Design. It is more than excellent. Very nice color scheme, grill plates fitted nicely together with green house part. And interior... Masterpice! That lamp and toilet are great. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Sand Green is one of my favourite colours.

nice

Thanks!

The front facade details and the greenhouse steal the show....my, oh my!

Building it in my favorite sand green color seals the deal.

Your creation just makes me smile on another dreary and cold day. Thank you!

The front facade details and the greenhouse steal the show....my, oh my!

Building it in my favorite sand green color seals the deal.

Your creation just makes me smile on another dreary and cold day. Thank you!

Thanks Legogal!

This is awesome. :)

I particularly love the plants and the back of the build...but it's fantastic all around.

I like the lines of the facade. The interior is nice to. It reminds me of how hard it is to make a meaningful interior when you have just 16 studs wide to work with. :classic:

Green and tan - very nice. Keep on building!!!

Thanks! Green and white actually. Maybe time to update the monitor? :grin:

This is awesome. :)

I particularly love the plants and the back of the build...but it's fantastic all around.

Thanks! I had a lot of fun putting together the different plants.

I like the lines of the facade. The interior is nice to. It reminds me of how hard it is to make a meaningful interior when you have just 16 studs wide to work with. :classic:

Thanks! 16-studs are definitely my favourite, probably because of the challenges it poses.

As usual you have made a very beautiful building there. Lots of details and a very, very nice interior. Thanx for sharing this Kristal and i am keen on your next posting.

Very nicely done florist! Lovedvit so much.

It seems hard for me to acquire sand green bricks...how did u manage to get so much of it?

Top quality again Kristel. You certainly like your facade's. And so do I!

As usual you have made a very beautiful building there. Lots of details and a very, very nice interior. Thanx for sharing this Kristal and i am keen on your next posting.

Thanks!

Very nicely done florist! Lovedvit so much.

It seems hard for me to acquire sand green bricks...how did u manage to get so much of it?

Thanks! Most of the Sand Green I own comes from BrickLink purchases. I was lucky to get the 1x8's a couple of years ago for 50 cents each instead of the $3 they are going for now. Overall, however, I don't have that much Sand Green - less than 600 parts all up (including bricks, plates, tiles, etc) according to my records.