Sign in to follow this  
RoyalBrickCustoms

[MOC] (GoH: Kaliphlin) Character Intro - Prince Themuell of Antaria

Hail noble knights of Kaliphlin!

I am pleased to introduce to you, Prince Themuell (of Antaria)!

~RBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raised in the Palace of Antaria since he was an infant, young Themuell was taught how to hunt and fight with a sword.

For over a century the people of Antaria have been at peace, ruled by Themuell's just and courageous father, High Lord Keldore (the Great). However, times have changed in these recent months. The city of Antaria has been attacked by a strong army of Nocturnian lords. With the city under siege, Themuell's father has called all able-bodied men and boys 17 and older to help aid in its defense. Themuell, being is only 12 years of age is instructed by his father to evacuate the city, and take shelter with a Avalonian lord by the name of Delrane--a long-time friend of his father.

Just before riding of to defend his people, Keldore gives his son a shimmering silver bracelet, and instructs him to guard it with his life.

With the help of his caretaker and closest friend Katar, Themuell flees the city and heads into the forests of Avalonia. Little does young prince Themuell know, but the bracelet he is carry holds a dark secret about his past. One that will one day change young Themuell's life, forever!

(to be continued)

13012900103_14dd19bc16_z.jpg

Edited by RoyalBrickCustoms

Nice clean picture... Welcome to GoH Prince Themuell!

edit: idneresting story aswell :)

Edited by Gunman

Intriguing story there, can't wait to read more! Nice landscaping too. And this is why I wish the One Ring piece was made in more colors, it would be perfect for the bracelet. Great job! :grin:

Intriguing story there, can't wait to read more! Nice landscaping too. And this is why I wish the One Ring piece was made in more colors, it would be perfect for the bracelet. Great job! :grin:

Thanks. Yes it would! I plan on getting one and spray painting it silver! :classic:

Interesting introduction and great sigfig! Judging by the backstory, it sounds like Antaria is in the eastern part of Kaliphlin, close to Nocturnus?

Edited by Gideon

Welcome to Kaliphlin Prince Themuell!

Nice little vig too!