Hi everyone,

after a break of a few months here is one of my latest creations: the G2000 :classic: a four axle heavy shunting.

This diesel locomotive operates in several countries.

In Italy the private company Serfer, which is responsible for freight transport, adopted the livery that I have reproduced

g2000-001.jpg

g2000-002.jpg

The most difficult parts to realize were the under body and the windows, but in the end I'm satisfied with the result. :wub:

Because of the thinness of the central body I had to use a custom battery pack, and as usual I've realized the locomotive providing it with lights :wink:

g2000-026.jpg

g2000-022.jpg

g2000-023.jpg

g2000-027.jpg

g2000-021.jpg

The locomotive was lucky because its debut was at the model expo in Verona with Helos and his beautiful (and huge! :excited: ) collection

g2000-010.jpg

...enjoy the show! :laugh:

g2000-011.jpg

g2000-012.jpg

g2000-013.jpg

g2000-014.jpg

g2000-015.jpg

g2000-004.jpg

g2000-005.jpg

g2000-006.jpg

g2000-003.jpg

g2000-008.jpg

g2000-009.jpg

g2000-016.jpg

g2000-017.jpg

g2000-018.jpg

g2000-019.jpg

g2000-020.jpg

g2000-029.jpg

g2000-030.jpg

Authentic color scheme, awesome detailing and those sloping windows. You should be very proud of it - thanks for sharing it with us!

Nice one! It really looks like the real one. Great job on getting the cabin proportions right. Nice solution for the lights as well.

Looks good and nice to see it on a live layout with so many other railway stock. Windows are really tricky I find. It is either settling for a compromise and using one of the windows produced by TLG themselves or tyring to build them using the transparent bricks which can look good or not depending. A dilema I am currently battling with on my latest MOC. Not sure which way to go, but yours looks pretty good so maybe building them is the way forward for me also. Thanks for the help even if not inteneded and for showing us a really nice engine.

Really reallistic reproduction! That is a very good job! It is the best replica of this engine I've seen so far!

How does it looks in curves? Does the DBG chassis turns when the red cabin stays straight?

Really reallistic reproduction! That is a very good job! It is the best replica of this engine I've seen so far!

How does it looks in curves? Does the DBG chassis turns when the red cabin stays straight?

Thanks for the compliments everyone ...and yes the red cabin stays straight when the dark body chassis twist in curves :classic:

Those headlights are brilliant. I may to steal that idea someday! The rest of the model is extremely good as well; it just works together and looks solid and chunky.

Hi everyone,

thank you very much for the positive feed back! :laugh:

Molto bene. :thumbup:

How is the front windshield done?

The front windshield is a lego trick, every windows in this locomotive is hold by a plate 1 x 1 with clip vertical, in the cab there is a cross of these pieces. :classic:

Nice work! I've never seen the real one, but I'm sure, your model is really like the original, in so far someone said to me (... Helos ...) you did a great work (and when Helos speaks about your MOCs .... yeah!!) I saw it at Model Expo in Verona togheter with your other MOC and...,well, what else can I say: Congratulations.

You've chosen one of the most appealing liveries of this machine.

Great work higly detailed. Reproducing with Lego the Mak G 2000 is not as simple as seems to be especially for the boogies and the cabins.

Moreover you chose the 7stud for making your life difficult.

Well, the result is fully achieved with skilled solutions. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I like the windshelds, the details on the roof and, of course, how you've worked out the lights as the surly look of the original loco