13932817433_41dd5a9c89_c.jpg

The Batwing - WIP #014 by Brickmasta on Flickr

Second turbine done. Did some reverse engineering again as I was not sure how I built the first turbine... and did some slight improvements.

Also built it in LDD at same time to see what and how many parts. So one engine as you can see it here consists of 112 bricks :)

Fixing up my own version of the connections now to get them attached to the main body. Lets hope that works out and looks great!

Never thought I'd ever say this, but I did say it before and I will say it again: those flames look incredible coming out of the exhaust like that! It's gonna look great on the batwing.

By the way... Aren't you tempted to build another one of those engines including wheels and a small cockpit? I'll betcha it would look awesome as a Batmobile...

Can you post the final number of bricks/a list of the bricks you used with approximate numbers when you are done?

Looks incredible!

Edited by Master_Data

Wowzer, Thats how a crazy bat vehicle should be done. Lovely work all round, Do you know how many pieces you used alltogether?

Congrats Brickmasta - very impressive.

Not had a chance to finish mine yet - as you know (I shared pics with Brickmasta back in March) our approaches are a bit different, and I've been working on stabilising the wings, but that's lead me to diverge from the original.

How did you get the turbines to fit in the end?

All the waiting doesn't disappoint, this is truly awesome! Have you considered making it a cuusoo project?

Thank you all :)

@billyneon: I will put up more pictures of details in the upcoming days, fixed the turbines with some different and old technic stuff :classic:

@arc: I thought about it, but since this isn't really for playing or swooshing or anything... not sure if it would work out. I guess it would require a bit of enhancements. But my next step may be producing part list plus instruction! :wink:

@rollermonkey: Thank you! Unfortunately not, no swooshing for this one... but maybe version 2? Who knows :laugh:

amazing, amazing amazing

I have been following your progress. I would love to build one of these with my son. any chance you are planning on realeasing a bricklist or ldd file?

Keep up the great work

Been following this with excitement! Hats off for the project, and the result is amazing! Good job

Kind regards

So great work ! This one is even more awesome than the "spaceship" !

If you soon realeased instruction/part list or just LLD I'm ready to buy them. Else I think I will be starting this one my own. After seeing this, I prefer investing my budget into this than on the 75016.

Keep building !

Stunning build! Very accurate to the movie :thumbup:

Great images of the finished project!

Looking fantastic and great work you have done there!