Here we are: Steve the Dwarf's forge. After the arriving of Alexander Vandangant and the arriving of upcoming war's news, the council of Hidden Garden decided to rebuild the village as it was once, before going in ruins. The forge is an essential part of the village and it was one of the first part to be reconstructed.

This freebuild will be part of Avalonian Task 4 - Historican Settlements in the category Craftsmen/Merchant - Arms & Armor: Blacksmith. As a part of the Doctorate of Historica Programm I'd like to claim 1 point for manufacturing. :classic:

12861040453_d77442e7a4_c.jpg

12861091233_1353e0fbb0_c.jpg

12860920245_7c5243b63c_c.jpg

C&C are always welcome, Enjoy! :wink:

This looks really nice wedge. Not very complicated but very solid and very good looking. I also like the forge's smoke, well done!

Good work, for some reason I really like the black roof with just a few studs sticking out. :thumbup: +1 PU credit!

This looks really nice wedge. Not very complicated but very solid and very good looking. I also like the forge's smoke, well done!

I love simple too! +1 PU credit

Excellent forge, I like the roofs a lot and the smoke is very good :thumbup: The stack of wood is a nice touch as well :classic:

Excellent forge, I like the roofs a lot and the smoke is very good :thumbup: The stack of wood is a nice touch as well :classic:

Thanks a lot kabel and soccerkid, glad you like it :classic:

UoP DoH +1. Nicely done.

I love simple too! +1 PU credit

Thanks gedren_y and The UtilityBelt32 :classic:

Good work, for some reason I really like the black roof with just a few studs sticking out. :thumbup: +1 PU credit!

Thanks a lot Kai :classic:

Cute moc man... Nice details there :)

Great! I love the coal heap.

Nice work. The log and coal piles are a nice touch.

Nice looking forge wedge! Well done!!! :thumbup:

Looks cozy! The details make it real. As others have said, the smoke and the woodpile really sell it.

Thanks Gunman, Carson Haupt, frumpy, monsinjor and DrColossus :classic:

I have to agree with Kai, the roofs have... something, with only a few studs sticking out.

+1 on the DoH credit

Good work on the forge! Great idea with the roofing - the non-uniformity really makes it stand out. My only comment would be that I would like to see perhaps tiles along the walkway covering the studs, but this is just my personal preference. Great to see another Avalonian settlement!