Sign in to follow this  
Dr Leg O Brick

Star Trek The Next Generation customs

Hello again, and before I start, I'll add a few disclaimers. First of all, the torso stickers where not designed by me, I bought these of the internet premade, I have since changed most of the heads and hair styles, so credit goes to whoever made these stickers, if anyone has any info regarding that I would be most thankful. And again, when I try to upload photos on to EB it stops everything and you have to refresh the page to even move the mouse, so again, links, if somebody could give me help with that I would be most grateful. And finally, I bought the Bat'leth of eBay, not 100% sure again where they come from, so credit again goes to however made it.

With that over, my TNG customs

12946149433_50c40cacf5_z.jpg

Captain Picard

12946057465_6233dfa725_z.jpg

Commander Riker

12946207073_d6b8f06300_z.jpg

Counsellor Troi

12946239973_aff417d5b9_z.jpg

Lt Commander Data

12946200485_f91ee8c9a1_z.jpg

Lt Commander La Forge

12946302973_8b01dfbeb6_z.jpg

Lt Worf

12946211855_22d0795622_z.jpg

Chief Medical Officer Dr Crusher

12946637644_6823d18d97_z.jpg

Ensign Crusher (Nooooo!! to quote Picard from Night Terrors. Throw him in with Jar Jar)

12946676224_2007c65d66_z.jpg

Group shot

12946812704_4614fd5c67_z.jpg

Worf with Bat'leth

Any feedback would be great, thanks for looking!

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

Thank you! :sweet: I am indeed working on a bridge, modelled after the Playmates playset, I have most of the parts, but at the moment it looks like it'll be the end of this month before I get started. After running a few "tests", and figuring the size I want it, It'll end up with one side exposed, while the other side will be fully enclosed. I'm thinking about adding a micro scale ship in the view screen (Romulan Warbird or Borg Cube at the moment) as well. I'll hopefully be adding my Marvel customs over this weekend as well as I know your a Marvel fan, I've got a huge back catalogue of stuff to post.

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

Those look pretty neat! The only criticism is that Picard is the only fig without the white in his eyes. He looks a little out of place.

Thank you for the advice! I had a head from the CMF series that I used for awhile, but he looked pretty annoyed. When I took these picks, I switched them back to how I got him. While typing this, without looking, I'm thinking that the CMF blue Police Cop head might be a good switch. At the weekend I'll try to take a few photos. Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

Sorry to dig this up, but I plan on tacking a few more shots soon of Picard and have them up by either Tuesday or Wednesday. As for what I have lined up at or after Easter Star Trek wise? All I'm going to say is...

The Sisko is in the post. It is not linear.

Hum, I loved the series and the figs are good-looking.

But Wesley with four rank pips? Captain Crusher???

NO WAY! :wink:

I know, I know, Blasphemy, Blasphemy! I did buy the torsos second hand, hence Wes with four pips. I've been thinking about getting a black marker pen and fixing it, or change Wesley's head to make perhaps Captain's Jellico or Maxwell and give Wesley his grey rainbow shirt. DS9 is next, then TOS I hope, then VOY, then ENT, but that's months away. I've got the heads and hair done for Sisko, Bashir, O'Brien, Dax, Worf, Odo, Kira and a few others, I'm just waiting for the stickers from over seas to arrive. Thank you Holodoc for the comment, I consider it an honour.

Edited by LuxorV
Removed reference to spammer.

Well, the links above will soon be replaced by pictures as I now know how to upload them. My DS9 crew are more or less done, however, I thought I'd post a teaser pic till I get around to posting them:

13517423603_f88fc93e37_z.jpg

The Sisko has returned

(ignore the dust on his neck)

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

Thanks! Unfortunately, Kreo have the licence and as such all Cussoo entries have been archived, so no Trek Lego for awhile, as least (IMO) 7-8 years at least, unless the Kero stuff bombs. Who's your favourite from my TNG line up? And, if it's alright to ask, what's your favourite series?

I do really like Cmd. Riker and Dr. Crusher. They can be identified really good. My favorite series is the classic TOS :).

I love all your Star Trek minifigs, especially that Worf! I'm really looking forward to seeing your other ST teams. :laugh:

Thanks both! :sweet:

All the DS9 crew are finished, and then some, and are ready for photography. I've got a few things to finish, but I estimate that all of them will be up in around a week, but just like the Chief I'm sure they will ready before hand. I'm having problems with Quark's lobes, I'm thinking about trimming and repainting the Man Bat ears/head piece. Any ideas?

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick