Sign in to follow this  
Simon_S

MOC: The Bremen Town Musicians

Hey guys!

In the SwissLUG is currently a small contest with the theme "fairy tales". The difficult thing on it: the maximal size is 10x10 studs.

So I built a small vig for it. I hope you like it!

12882480454_0c335de5cd_z.jpg

Thank you for checking out and have a nice day!

Simon

I have a feeling that we're going to see many more Mixels eyes in the future. I didn't think they would work that well in serious building, but you did a great job with all of the animals.

Adorable, and instantly recognizable to those who know the story! Clever use of such a small space, congrats! I love the eyes :laugh: .

Wonderful creation 'Simon_S'......Brick On while singing 'We're on our way to Bremen, musicians we will be, we'll sing and play every day, that's the life for me !'. :sweet:

Wonderful creation 'Simon_S'......Brick On while singing 'We're on our way to Bremen, musicians we will be, we'll sing and play every day, that's the life for me !'. :sweet:

I am deeply sorry for bumping this thread, but please, WHAT TV/CARTOON/ANYTHING is this song from?!?! I get that its from the Bremen Town Musicans, but which show?! I grew up listening to that tune all the freaking time and I can't find any trace of what I was watching to hear it.