Sign in to follow this  
mrfang2

evo and rockas brawler machine (xl+stealth combi model)

hey, so i was abe to pick up the xl, the jet, and the stealth mechs yesterday! i decided to try to throw the stealth and the xl together, so this is the result. sorry for the pics, my cam is busted, ill try to get better ones soon. this build can be made using the parts from the aformentioned mech sets, plus 2 extra y-joint parts in the hips.

1743580_602406389847337_1750855833_n.jpg

"EVO, ROCKA, COME IN! The auto-builder prototype has been damaged severely, we cannot produce the parts to replace your fallen mechs! you may be able to use it to re-attatch the usable parts of your old mechs into one larger machine, rocka, see if you can fix the machine while evo designs the machine!"

1779920_602406339847342_2073574058_n.jpg1655951_602406359847340_338079847_n.jpg

first moc posted up here, so give some feedback if you dont mind! i will replace the pictures once i can get better pics, but i may need to rip this one up for parts, so the next pics may have a slightly different build.

pretty coool. i like the lower leg, and the way you made HF feet into weapon on the shoulder. and, just a suggestion, if you put your moc on a more empty background next time, it would be great.

I must say, I love the legs. Unlike the Evo XL Walker's chicken-like leg design, this is sufficiently bulky all throughout while still having a unique and mechanical look to it.

Edited by The Kumquat Alchemist

pretty coool. i like the lower leg, and the way you made HF feet into weapon on the shoulder. and, just a suggestion, if you put your moc on a more empty background next time, it would be great.

I must say, I love the legs. Unlike the Evo XL Walker's chicken-like leg design, this is sufficiently bulky all throughout while still having a unique and mechanical look to it.

thanks! that was the one thing bugging me so much about the xl, so i had to figure out a workaround here. only problem is the hips are REALLY weak, but friction joints can fix that, i was just staying as pure as i could to the sets.

and yeah, ill try to set up some kind of white box thingie to take pictures in next time.

just noticed the canister was off in the first pic, i was trying to find a way to attatch both canisters side by side. didnt work btw.