Sign in to follow this  
jee_ace_guy

Custom Cantina Bartender ?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hello,

as we won't get any bartender in the new cantina, i was thinking about making one

Any suggestion of SW minifig parts needed ?

Many thanks in advance

I'd go with Wolverine's head and rub the sideburns off.

The above torso with Dark tan legs and standard brown male hair as stated and you'e got Wuher... bartender to a wretched hive of scum and villainy!

thanks for your tips

looking forward to see your interpretation of wuher

Edited by jee_ace_guy

I really need to make a custom Wuher for the Cantina. It's really disappointing that we aren't getting him in the set though. :sceptic:

Here's my version of Wuher:

tdAmBBI.jpg

head 3626cpb0954

torso 973pb0471c01

It isn't perfect. The torso shouldn't have a brown undershirt and the hair should be darker, but there is no suitable head that I have found with darker sideburns.

Edited by TheBear

Awesome design, I think I might use that to be honest. I do still think we will see him as a promotional minifigure though, I mean he is in the Yoda Chronicles Mini Movies.

Awesome design, I think I might use that to be honest. I do still think we will see him as a promotional minifigure though, I mean he is in the Yoda Chronicles Mini Movies.

If he does, will he come with a representation of his hover-boots seen in LSWII DS? :laugh:

I kid, I kid. I'm thinking of getting this for my b-day, and I'm surprised there's no Wuher... but some of the suggestions seen here would be good enough to suffice.

14340202475_34e5d17287_c.jpg

Heres my custom Wuher- heads from the same set as the Brown Sideburns one (Lone Ranger Stagecoach)

Not quite as grizzled- but the darker colour is a bit closer I think, and like this hairpiece a bit better.

Nice to have someone behind the bar as well now ;)

I like Smokebelch's version, personally, especially the hairpiece, which really does match Wuher's greasy look. Only trouble is that rakish grin; the scowl on the face with the dark brown sideburns is a little more real to life film in that respect.

Edited by VK-318