Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

XT4 Revamp

12904241295_39cbb88929.jpg

"The new TX4 model is an improvement of the older XT4 model. TX4 stands for "Tougher XT4 with 4 spinning blades". The TX4 models are easily reprogrammed to fit all your needs, from slicing vegetables to taking over the galaxy. "

~Makuro Industries

The only way I wanted to revamp XT4 was by giving him a spinning function. Because all cartoon robots that have sawblades can do that, right?

Those panels at his head were added to give his body build an "X" shape with the spinning function at the intersection.

And spinning function because that was the whole idea behind this.

Woah man. I love it! I always found the XT4 set lacking in its design, so it was one of the few Breakout sets I never bothered to have. You revamped him in a very cool way. He looks totally fierce now. Good work!

This is a beautiful creation. The integration of System and small Technic elements has worked very well; It makes me want to play around with System- and Technic-heavy constraction figure revamps myself, something I've never been good at.

Edited by The Kumquat Alchemist

It looks as sleek yet complex as the original does, although the legs look a little weird with that system armor.