Sign in to follow this  
demonhunter1988

The Walking Dead custom Minifigures

Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster, I'd like to introduce you all to my custom Lego walking dead figures I created using various parts and custom parts.

I tried to closely resemble them to the TV series characters so check our my album below and tell me what you all think.

http://imgur.com/a/QL0uL

Thank you

Edited by demonhunter1988

Hi demonhunter1988, and welcome to EB and the MCW.

I see you're a new member, so please notice that I edited your post for two reasons: first, your images where way bigger than what's allowed by our Member Guidelines; secondly, we invite our members to refrain from posting to promote their stores/sales (also listed in the Guidelines under 'Selling and self promotion').

Thanks for sharing your creations and for your understanding. I hope we'll see more of your customs showcased here soon. :classic:

The Walking Dead is a great TV series, and the most watched show on now. I'd love LEGO to get a license for sets based on it. Unfortunately that will never happen, as the show is a bit more geared towards older audiences and not LEGO's target age group.

On the subject of your customs, I absolutely love them. I think I like Michonne the best. One suggestion is that you should make Carl. Great work!

The Walking Dead is a great TV series, and the most watched show on now. I'd love LEGO to get a license for sets based on it. Unfortunately that will never happen, as the show is a bit more geared towards older audiences and not LEGO's target age group.

On the subject of your customs, I absolutely love them. I think I like Michonne the best. One suggestion is that you should make Carl. Great work!

Thank you! Lego will never license it due to it being so violent but that doesn't stop us! Carl may be in the works .....

Welcome to EB! I like your customs, they are very recognisable. I enjoy The Walking Dead a Lot and its great to See the characters done.

Edited by Wardancer