Sign in to follow this  
Logan McOwen

Vichrit (MOC)

Vichrit, an outcast of the Ice Tribe. After a somewhat lackluster career fighting in Glatorian battles on the Ice Tribe's behalf, the village leaders fired him. However, this was his only source of income, so he slowly but surely stumbled into homelessness - alone, with nothing but his double ended blade weapon for company. However, when wandering the deserts, he found a new business to act on: Vorox slaying. Several smaller villages were freed of being robbed of supplies by the vicious beasts, as Vichrit took on the role of exterminating them, at a price. But his candid career seems to be turning into obsession...

12814733383_5b8f7e4549_b.jpg

12814733633_22ae48756e_b.jpg

12815060694_7054824dcf_b.jpg

Edited by LewiMOC

This is a good small LDD MOC, like the weapon, the lower leg is really good and the color fit great. The helmet is also good in that color (wish that helmet was in a set in that color) but what with that armor on the upper right arm?

This is a good small LDD MOC, like the weapon, the lower leg is really good and the color fit great. The helmet is also good in that color (wish that helmet was in a set in that color) but what with that armor on the upper right arm?

It's supposed to be a piece of armour he removed from a Vorox!

I really like the old-school bionicle inika look of this, I'm guessing the torso was based on Kiina from what was the latest wave of glatorian?

I like it. Good color layering, a fitting aesthetic, but the grey piece holding the torso together would look better in a different color (if you aren't, as I suspect, building exclusively in available colors) and the attempt to fill the arms does not look too good, seeing as it could be flipped around, covering the holes in the "filler" piece. I'd recommend turning one of the blades on the weapon around, to allow it to be "spun", as it were. While I'm by no means an expert, it looks like it would be easier to fight that way. On the other hand, it may be easier for him to first stab an enemy in front of him, before moving it backwards to deal with the one behind him, in it's current configuration.