Themadpatter

What is your latest Licensed purchase?

To get my J'onn on (twice):

Steamroller, Penguin, Spidertrike

Delorean, Cinderella carriage, (plus metal beards duel) -all Easter basket stuffers

Got the Lab Smash, and the Riddler chase. Bulked up my Marvel and DC ranks (and got J'onn).

That Batmobile is a sweet ride.

Bought the Riddler Chase, Penguin Face-Off, Man-Bat Attack, Joker's Steamroller and The BttF Delorean. That Delorean looks so much better in the flesh and the packaging is phenomenal. Love the care and attention to detail on the whole product. Cannot wait for The Ghostbusters-set as I'm more a Ghostbusters fan than a BttF-set.

been on a hunt lately:

batcave, funhouse, bat vs bane, batwing, two-face chase, riddler chase, penguin face off, dark knight tumbler polybags, millenium falcon 7965, all 6 star wars microfighters

still on my wishlist:

joker steam roller, arkham asylum, man-bat attack

Bought Lego Batman the Movie. The ones with the free Clark Kent figure are drying up around here, and I didn't wanna miss out.

It also helps that it is actually a fun movie.

I had a TRU 20% off coupon, I wanted to maximize the amount of minifigures for my money. I bought the Kraang Lab escape as I had no TMNT sets yet.

Also, the Hobbit Barrel escape is now $25.

Not sure why they have to use 2 'a's on Krang now, but he's a neat minifigure.

Edited by B-Lister

Pretty much everything I've picked up lately has been licensed:

Riddler Chase

Kraang Lab Escape

Penguin Face-Off

Hulk Lab Smash

Martian Manhunter mini-fig

Batgirl keychain

X-Wing Microfighter

Kraang Lab Escape

Could you do a review? I've been thinking of getting that set, but no reviews have been posted on EB.

Hydra Tank

Comanche Camp

Hulk Lab Smash

Edited by Rinzler

I bought from smyths two weeks ago the turtle lair and the shredder dragon bike. For my first foray into TMNT I was very impressed! The figures are awesome and really nicely done. the shredder looks very badass and fits in with my marvel dc and other villains from licensed themes excellently. He also looks great with lord garmadon of ninjago as TMNT and ninjago look great together. I'm calling it! Ninjago and TMNT Lego team up TV special! That would be awesome. Planning to pick up hydra tank next week after I see the cineworld IMAX 3D avengers, winter soldier double bill on the 25th of march (9pm-2:30am what a long night!!). The cap one is my favourite spring 2014 marvel set as the vehicle is actually similar to the first cap movie tank and the figures of classic cap and red skull are awesome.

My most recent licensed Lego product purchased was today at Walmart. Upon news about the Disney Princess polybag I went to my local Walmart to see if it was available. I'm on the other new polybags for friends I found the Disney Princess polybag Rapunzel's market visit (30116). According to my Walmart purchase the price was $3.97 as a subtotal. I've already built the figure and it's model which is a small food cart with flowers in a basket. I would review this set on EB for all of you if I knew how and I had proper authority to review Lego sets on this site.

From what I've compared of this version of Rapunzel to the one in the creativity tower said they seem to be exactly the same. There are no variations between the hair face dress or torso printing. The polybag has many interesting elements which are not commonly found in Lego sets this small. The combination of turquoise on many pieces along with brown and pink works out to a colorful advantage for the appeal and style of the set. Among the interesting elements of this said you can receive two small mind cart wheels which have been used previously for castle and city themes. You also receive a one bite to hitch piece which has a ball joint that connects to make souls and legend beast sets (this piece is not brand-new as it has been around since at least the late 90s). The blue bucket included with this set is not too common nowadays but it is a similar piece to my first Lego Princess set (10656).

I would review this set on EB for all of you if I knew how and I had proper authority to review Lego sets on this site.

I'm pretty sure you can do a review anytime you like, as long as you follow the rules regarding photo size and the like. It's only the RA reviews that require a strict protocol, thus the academy. :classic:

Looking forward to your reviews.

I bought the Hulk lab set a couple days ago, and I was surprised at how great a set it is! My 4 yo son has been playing with it nonstop! What I also like are the unusual building techniques for the "blow apart features". My son is new to building with Lego, so the concept of just laying pieces across one another instead of interlocking with studs is something he hasn't seen. But it was cool to see his eyes light up when he saw how the play feature worked. Compared to the other Avengers Hulk smash-related set that was also $50, well, there is no comparison, IMO. This new set has a few new minifigs and much more playability. The whole thing has been well worth the $$ spent. BTW, he also figured out that the Hydra tank is just the right size to also bust through the break away wall in the lab. Pretty dynamic!

Edited by Colossus

Just bought the Spider-Trike vs. Electro (mostly for the Electro minifig) and the Riddler chase, finally a Flash and a Riddler for me!! Nice bonus was the LEGO Movie piece of resistance giveaway, of course.

I got the LEGO Batman board game for £12 at my local B&M. Has some awesome parts and the micro figures are awesome!

Metropolis showdown, I bought it yesterday from Amazon UK for £7.74

This topic is just like the star wars one

Share your recent superheroes purchase and if there was a sale. Please make note of it.

To start, my recent purchase was 76021 the milano spaceship rescue on clearence

I picked up 76023, the UCS Tumbler, yesterday. About 3/4's of the way finished with it. Trying to enjoy the build.

Edited by TGB