Pilili Cuicui

Modular Tea room

Hello!

I've just finished my first modular! :grin: Here it is if you want to take a look :blush: . I took my favourite Tea Room as an inspiration for the front and the interior of the ground flour. The rest of the inside of the building I imagined it. This is an english tea room and the only place where I can find real english scones in my area! :laugh:

12819585074_f70ef4cd2e_z.jpg

Tea room-front par Pilili Cuicui, sur Flickr

12819202773_48bb578301_z.jpg

Tea room-ground floor (other view) par Pilili Cuicui, sur Flickr

12819148463_c00d830860_z.jpg

Tea room- first floor: dining room par Pilili Cuicui, sur Flickr

12819131243_67acc94b3c_z.jpg

Tea room- second floor: private appartment (other view) par Pilili Cuicui, sur Flickr

12819625364_51459f923d_z.jpg

Tea room-third floor under the roof: private appartment par Pilili Cuicui, sur Flickr

Here are two photos of the real building in my city (Lille-France):

12819697344_d775cc0a20_m.jpg

My favorite Tea Room in Lille for Lego inspiration par Pilili Cuicui, sur Flickr

12819733984_4bca10b9ce_m.jpg

Inside of My favorite Tea room in Lille Lego inspiration par Pilili Cuicui, sur Flickr

This my first modular, I made it for a Lug project (my lug, Freelug-France). I hope you'll enjoy it! :sweet::blush:

Take care!

Pilili Cuicui

It looks fantastic! I like how you've managed to get so much interior detail in there and the front facade is bright and inviting!

It TOTALLY reminds me of random places in England you can pop into for tea and scones. Extremely accurate!

Thank you for your nice comments!

The most difficult for me was to build the inside along with the outside, and to "convert" the real place in Lego while keeping the spirit of the building. :wacko:

Take care! :sweet:

Pilili Cuicui

Great stuff, congrats on your first modular! I've been to Lille last summer and I was blown away by the beauty of the city. Your MOC reminds me a lot of it. I especially love the colour combo on the facade and the interior, of course.

Very cute! I really like the colours used for the facade. The two different yellows go nicely together with the white and black. I also like how you have laid out the interior of the apartment.

So what time is tea in your teahouse? We are ready to go anytime it looks so inviting!

This is beyond what I expected to see. I read "first Modular" and expected to see a Grasshopper, however, you came out a Master! This is incredible, congratulations! My only complaint is that its not on my shelf. :grin:

Wow, nice! The interior colors are so soothing!

And I really admire the way you were able to pack everything that's in there in a 16x16 space!