I'd like to receive UoP credit for: trees [Landscape Design], flowing water [Hydrology], and river scene [Geography]= 3 credits

Fossgard river is famous for its many waterfalls, the most prominent of which is simply called Fossgard Falls. Many bridges span the river, and Infernum and Glorfindel are now crossing on one of the smaller bridges...

"What do you think we're up against?" Infernum asked Glorfindel.

"No idea, but I imagine we'll find out within several days. The border isn't far now," Glorfindel replied.

"And whatever it is, we'll make it wish it had never come into Mitgardia."

overview.JPG

front.JPG

angled.jpg

river.JPG

falls.JPG

This was my first time building a waterfall that splits, and I also tried a new tree technique.

All C&C welcome :classic:

Fantastic job Isaac, the rockwork is really good! I love the landscaping, tree, and waterfall as well!

Beautiful rockwork and lovely tree there. Also nice arches used at bridge :thumbup:

Thanks Gunman, I actually discovered that arch technique used for the railing in my Daydelon Town build.

The arch for the bridge itself I've used a couple of times before, but I refined it a bit this time.

Fantastic job Isaac, the rockwork is really good! I love the landscaping, tree, and waterfall as well!

Thanks Matthew :classic:

Absolutely stellar work! The combination of sideways and studs on top rocks is amazing and it looks great! The tree is good and the snow pieces are too. :thumbup:

Nice build, SK, good work with the bridge, rocks and waterfall :classic:

The tree is great as well, the only thing that looks a little off is the lever bases used as snow on the dark green plant - the holes make them look odd :sceptic:

Great job :sweet:

Simply awesome!

Thanks kabel, I'm going to use this for the MCB too :classic:

Absolutely stellar work! The combination of sideways and studs on top rocks is amazing and it looks great! The tree is good and the snow pieces are too. :thumbup:

Thanks, I've grown quite fond of this rockwork technique :classic:

UoP DoH +1 for all credits.

Thank you :classic:

I love the tree, and the bridge is really cool too :thumbup:

Thanks Torgar, I'm going to use this tree technique again and try some new stuff with it.

Nice build, SK, good work with the bridge, rocks and waterfall :classic:

The tree is great as well, the only thing that looks a little off is the lever bases used as snow on the dark green plant - the holes make them look odd :sceptic:

Great job :sweet:

Thanks Garmadon! The lever bases do look a little odd, I could probably balance 1x1 round plates there instead. Just wouldn't be as sturdy.

A great build all around. My favorite part is the bridge. I love the SNOT work underneath!

Fantastic waterfall! :thumbup: The rockwork is superb as well! And the details on the bridge turned out really nicely!

+1 for all three!

A great build all around. My favorite part is the bridge. I love the SNOT work underneath!

Thanks, I like that bridge design a lot :classic:

Fantastic waterfall! :thumbup: The rockwork is superb as well! And the details on the bridge turned out really nicely!

+1 for all three!

Thanks Kai, glad you like the waterfall :classic:

Awesome build! The rocks look very believable, and I love the bridge.

Great! That tree technique especially.

Thanks, it's a little unsturdy, but with some slight modifications I'll be able to fix that :classic:

Lovely snowscaping!! The waterfall and the rockswork are also really eye pleasing!

Great work as always mate!

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Wedge :classic:

Lovely snowscaping!! The waterfall and the rockswork are also really eye pleasing!

Great work as always mate!

Thanks dG! You should try another Mitgardian build sometime, I've really enjoyed the ones you've done before. Perhaps Lena and dG can come to visit their children and Elon :classic:

Solid build friend!

Like I said over on C-C, the rock-work is fantastic. Using the cheese slopes really gives the waterfall a sense of motion too. I wasn't sure I liked it, but it's growing on me.

Good work on the splitting waterfall, only know it's the first time you use that because you said it ;)

+1 on all UoP DoH credits

Solid build friend!

Like I said over on C-C, the rock-work is fantastic. Using the cheese slopes really gives the waterfall a sense of motion too. I wasn't sure I liked it, but it's growing on me.

Thanks mrcp6d, I just got a ton of cheese slopes off of PaB, so I wanted to use them, I basically used my Fossgard Falls technique for this waterfall, except that I used mainly cheese slopes rather than 1x1 plate rounds :classic:

Good work on the splitting waterfall, only know it's the first time you use that because you said it ;)

+1 on all UoP DoH credits

Thanks!

Great stuff, gorgeous all around. For some reason I especially like the little shrub-thing on the right side with the lever thing on it.

I'm also a big fan of the transparent cheese pieces for the waterfall. Just started using those myself for that purpose, since I also scored a pile of them from PaB! Cheese-slope-waterfalls unite!

Great stuff, gorgeous all around. For some reason I especially like the little shrub-thing on the right side with the lever thing on it.

I'm also a big fan of the transparent cheese pieces for the waterfall. Just started using those myself for that purpose, since I also scored a pile of them from PaB! Cheese-slope-waterfalls unite!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing some waterfalls from you :classic:

Excellent rockwork!

This is some of my favorite rockwork ever! I just love it! The snow is also very well done as is the waterfall. Excellent work!