Sign in to follow this  
Jody Meyer

CITY Bank 3661

Hello Folks

I never really post any of my projects,most of the time I feel I am not really up to snuff from the projects I have seen. Anyways i picked a project for my self and decided to go with an older city themed project. I choose Lego #3661 book 3. it's a really simple one, i did it in ldd. I have also added a whole new section with added space in the vault. I am pretty happy with the model, so now I guess I try and put it together.

Regards

Jody

Comments are welcome.

not a fan of the up loader...i'll repost links on my flickr account later when I get started building

Edited by Jody Meyer

Hi Jody

I'm going to move your post over to the Town section. The Digital Designer forum is only for posting about about things related to digital tools (techniques, software, issues, how-to etc). :classic:

Thank you, wasn't to sure where to file the entry. Also here are the larger pictures on my flicker account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29042794@N03/12745281214/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29042794@N03/12744963303/

One for open, the other for closed. I am not sold on the design yet...but this is close.

Cheers

Jody

Edited by Jody Meyer

I like what you have done here. I bought this set a couple years back with the thought that I would enclose it at some point. I do not plan on using hinges, I want to build a modified 3 story bank that would fit on a 16x32 baseplate with floors that are loosely connected for easy removal as in the modular buildings.

Be sure to post some pictures when you get it built!

I like your design as well. You've kept it simple and in line with the existing set. Good work! Would love to see it in reality.