lightningtiger

Avalonia City 2014

I like the way you put the gym on top of your other builds, makes me rethink how I you my space.

Thanks 'TrentonC', today I'm working on fitting the pizza bar from town square into the mix.....once I have the pavement in front of the pizza bar I'll post a fresh picture.....keep watching ! :wink:

Looks Awesome!!! I'll borrow your bank design. The bank reminds me of some building near our neighborhood. I think I'll need to get out more than setting in front of my PC :P

Looks Awesome!!! I'll borrow your bank design. The bank reminds me of some building near our neighborhood. I think I'll need to get out more than setting in front of my PC :P

Thanks 'francis', go for it.....I can't wait to see your take on my bank building design. :classic:

I'm planning the next section of the city centre layout which might include a special MOC of a ruined church building from centuries past......keep watching ! :wink:

Thanks 'SalvoBrick' and 'Alasdair' for your kind words, yes.....I will keep roaring on....start humming Katy Perry song ! :laugh:

Now an overview shot of the whole once finished.....yeah, I will but man, it's going to be big.....in fact big than NM itself ! :grin:

Keep watching ! :wink:

I'll try 'LT12V', actually what you see in the windows is it......treadmills and at the far end a water cooler to rehydrate themselves.......tradies are still working inside painting and fixing a blocked drain pipe. :wink:

Thanks for the positive vibes 'LT12V', today I'll try and fit in the bike shop from town square plus maybe the new 2014 police station too......we'll see how I go today......keep watching ! :wink:

First, 'Alasdair' that is how the pizza bar was in the set so it's an important part of AC's mix of MOC's and real sets.

Second, 'whydoris'......hmm, I'll see what I can do......so keep watching ! :wink:

I quickly took some close ups.....or as close up as I can get ! :blush:

000000_close_ups_94.jpg

Now you can see the treadmills from the other side. :wink:

000000_close_ups_95.jpg

A bit more of a close up of the Octan gas station.....note all the customer stickering. :wink:

000000_close_ups_96.jpg

Front view of the hardware store......need a broom, toilet seat or paint roller ?

000000_close_ups_97.jpg

Need to make a copy inside or get some cash out....on the outside ?

000000_close_ups_98.jpg

This bank counter is two studs longer than the one in 3661 (had to nick the parts out of 3661 to fix the counter up :blush: ).

Another view of the ATM....note the sticker for keypad and card slot is the same as the ones on the gas pumps.......make use of what I had spare eh ? :grin:

000000_close_ups_99.jpg

You can see better the plumber and painter in action......plus the interior of the hardware store.....I did say if you needed a new toilet seat right ? :laugh:

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get back to this.......cash is a bit tight again :blush: .......but keep watching anyway ! :wink:

Thanks for the positive vibes 'LT12V' and 'Jopiek', I started work on some more sidewalks and further planning on the town centre of AC......keep watching everyone ! :classic:

Footnote - feel free to make suggestions. :classic:

Great work again LT. Know wonder your a bit cash strapped! :laugh:

Thanks 'scott' for those kind plus cheeky words...........well, remember that some of the structures are stuff I built or have rebuilt from this year. :wink:

I was mainly talking about my wallet in general.......though I do set aside some cash for Lego......call it my fix ! :laugh:

Since 'JopieK' has designed an overpriced coffee shop.......well, the tiger can't let that rest.....can he ? :laugh:

Great work, lightningtiger! Love the use of City pieces. However, if I had to pick a favorite part, it would be the Octan gas station. You designed that so well that it really looks like a real gas station. Keep on building!

Great work, lightningtiger! Love the use of City pieces. However, if I had to pick a favorite part, it would be the Octan gas station. You designed that so well that it really looks like a real gas station. Keep on building!

Thanks 'Puffle Pal26' for your kind words.......there is even more stuff coming soon so keep watching ! :wink:

Now I think someone did ask for an overview of the whole thing......well I guess so far. :blush:

000000_avalonia_city_974.jpg

Keep watching ! :wink: