lightningtiger

Avalonia City 2014

Well, the time has come to start again on Avalonia City so well, yeah......scab some parts from the old to add to my NM pub starting next week. :blush:

So first image of the new Avalonia City......stacks more to come, so keep watching ! :grin:

000000_avalonia_city_999.jpg

Looking good! I will be checking back for more pictures :classic:

Edited by sin

Thanks for the kind words so far 'sin', '-Carson Haupt-' and 'TLC'......now this update......

000000_avalonia_city_998.jpg

Yep, that's the old hardware store from the multi-storey (2013).....a bank will be on the corner and the post office along side of that......the pizza bar and bike shop from town square will be joining these. Now I'm not sure if this building will gain the heights of the last one due to cost factors, NM for a Lego show and cash flow issues again ! :blush:

Anyway, keep watching ! :wink:

Looks brilliant already LT...

can't wait to see how you progress :D

Thanks 'gazumpty'.......now this is the latest update.......but keep watching because there is even more tomorrow.

000000_avalonia_city_994.jpg

Edited by lightningtiger

I really like the look of the building taking shape on the corner. Just my style of modern urban building so will be interested to see how it develops...

Cheers

Rog

I really like the look of the building taking shape on the corner. Just my style of modern urban building so will be interested to see how it develops...

Cheers

Rog

Thanks 'rriggs', I hope to be able to get the dark blue bricks I need to fix the corner of the bank......my take on 3661 bank.....I also hope that this building looks even more modern than the last one with the post office and hardware store in it from AC (2013).....keep watching ! :wink:

I really like your bank, post office and hardware store. Love the red/ d. blue/ green signing.

Thanks for the kind words 'kciR' and 'Only Sinner', I'm trying to make stickers for the extra orange 4x4 utes filling my street scape......plus expanding the pavement and than moving to the right adding town square's buildings and statue.....then I hope to add the police and fire stations.......there is a long way to go......so keep watching ! :wink:

Footnote - Avalonia is a very fit nation ! :laugh: (start singing Physical everyone ! :laugh: )

Edited by lightningtiger

Any tourist attractions like elven ruins in the town? :classic:

Now there's an idea ? :grin:

I'll have that statue going in, but perhaps an old structure from centuries past that survived the great war ? :wink:

A plan of the city I need to come up with so positioning of actual city sets and MOC's can go with out a hitch.......keep watching ! :wink:

Oh my... the gym. Tiger, you are a genius. I love your city. More more more!!!

Thanks and yes, 'monsinjor' they still have some memberships available. :grin:

How did you do the bus stop? I have been looking to do one myself!

Ah, that is a mod of a custom bus stop I brought from Toy Corner....I added an extra 2x4 slope to complete it's smooth look (the original design had only three slopes in the front and two in the back.....I added the extra support to take the slope piece).