Sign in to follow this  
snefroe

X-1 Patrol Craft

pict0016.jpg

We all get upset when we hear certain sets will only appear in the US, not in the rest of the world. That is by no means a recent phenomenon. In fact, it

I wonder why I have seen this set somewhere :-D

Very nice review Sne !! Cute little set I have to say !! I love the size of those engines for a small set !! It really quick serious *beeeeep* :-D

However I have a question regarding colours: did light bluish grey existed at the time X-D :-P ??

Space On !!

*yoda*

lol!! not bluish grey though, but good old fashioned old grey :-$ *wub* some parts are just severely yellowed, making the others look like anoter, brand new color

i still have to clean up the set/box

i got this set from Mike at the event, I wonder if he knows how rare and expensive this is... X-D
Nooooooooo *vader*! What have I done ...... ;-)

Well at least I didn

Seeing these old space sets bring back lots of good memories.

I still have many of these old sets, but the pieces are spread over several boxes.

That's a nice gift you got. It even has the original box and instructions.

I like those very big engines. It makes this ship look very fast.

The space-logo on the minifig is exceptionally well preserved, most (all?) of my old space minifigs are not in such a good shape as this one.

The space-logo on the minifig is exceptionally well preserved, most (all?) of my old space minifigs are not in such a good shape as this one.

well either Mike replaced some parts including the red helmet, or the seller did, that's for sure, but that's ok, i'll just pick up a helmet some place else. some of the parts are seriously yellowed, but for some reason are very clean. I'm not sure what i'll do, but i may just keep the original parts together. Yellowed parts is not so great, but at the same time, they add a nostalgic touch to the model... :-$

it is btw, very normal that sellers change parts here and there. Very often there's an original brick missing, like a blue one with the space logo or the one with the white arrow. it's pretty difficult to check the goods on ebay that closely... anyway, not that it matters if you get a box in a good condition for a reasonable price, there's always bl