WetWired

Ghostbusters HQ/Firehouse LDD File

Cheers for posting the LDD file of your Ghostbusters Fire House, Brent. You have showen me what I need to know to help complete my Fire House. :sweet:

Edited by scottwb2010

I can't open this under LDD, it gives me an issue with license and computer name of original file or something

I can't open this under LDD, it gives me an issue with license and computer name of original file or something

Sorry I've never seen that error before, I wish I could help

Do you have an LDD file for that sweet Turtles party van?

No sorry, it was something I quickly knocked up for that expo, if I was to do it properly it would have a proper interior and I'd likely put more effort into it.

Thanks man I got it to work, it was just a matter of cancelling the prompts and I got it to load, I just wanted to see it, but I am already talking to my physical lego bricklink store about making this piece... so we will see!!! Thanks again! The only change I would plan to make is change the red brick to black/brown to match part 1 of the movie.

Thanks man I got it to work, it was just a matter of cancelling the prompts and I got it to load,

If those licensing issues occur again, please have a look at this thread (especially the posts #23, #34, #63, #68, #70 and #103) and try if the suggestions posted there help solving that issue permanently.

If not, please file a bug report over in the LDD forum.

The firehouse is beautiful. Great job Brent! I am happy to see your design of the Ecto-1 become an official LEGO set, and I will sure be getting it once it is released. Your work is truly appreciated.

The firehouse is beautiful. Great job Brent! I am happy to see your design of the Ecto-1 become an official LEGO set, and I will sure be getting it once it is released. Your work is truly appreciated.

It's coming out this June Puffle. The topic is stickier at the top of the forum!

Wow. This just awesome. Unfortunately I won't be able to afford to build it any time soon, but its amazing nonetheless. :thumbup:

Wow, thanks. I will likely scale it down slightly for my layout but this saves a lot of testing and design work. (particularly around the main door) Thanks for sharing.

Any parts like that you can replace with others, as long as there's enough support underneath them to join them.

Any parts like that you can replace with others, as long as there's enough support underneath them to join them.

Great thanks!

I have already purchased 83 lots, so I am getting there.

Brent, thanks for this, and also for designing the Ecto-1! You've just made me a much poorer, but happier, collector!

Can't wait for the CUUSO/ Ideas set to come out... but for now, it's off to Bricklink to look for the pieces required.

I've been lurking on the forum for awhile, but couldn't help but jump in on this to express my thanks and appreciation for Brent and his awesome work!

Has anyone else finished the build, with an interior to match? Or done one scaled down so as not to top the Town Hall Modular? Could you please post photos?

Thanks so much!

Thanks for sharing the file of the Ghostbuster HQ. I definite going to get the car when it comes out.

I checked the file in my LDD and moved the half Arch parts back to the position in the Pictures and it lock into place.

I have LDD 4.3.3 With all The latest parts update

Thanks for putting up the files, the only issue I had was the 8x16 black plate which doesn't exist, but I will be replacing it with something else.

I have most of the parts now and will start building it tonight!!