Sign in to follow this  
Anexcuse

Hello, my name is Jack!

Greetings, as the title says, my name is Jack! I enjoy cross-country, running, computer games and most importantly, LEGO!

At the moment I'm switching around themes a lot, trying to find one I like the most, at the moment I'm trying to create Hero Factory/Bionicle/Technic hybrids (kinda like the Toa Mata and Rahi). I can say that I'm not the best at it as I just started with it, but I do enjoy building little matorans! :) I hope to post what I have been creating as soon as I deem it to be the standards of this site, and hope to learn on how to improve them!

Also, just making sure, should I post them on the "LEGO Action Figures" forum, or the "Technic" forum? I'm thinking it may be the "LEGO Action Figures" forum, but I'm not sure at all.

Well, I'll see you on the "LEGO Action Figures" forum! ;)

Hi Jack and welcome to Eurobricks!

From what you described, your MOCs would certainly go in the action figure forum. If it's a heavily technic inspired vehicle or contraption, then it would go in the Technic forum.

I look forward to seeing you in the Action Figure forum, do ask if you have anymore questions!

Hi Jack and welcome to Eurobricks!

From what you described, your MOCs would certainly go in the action figure forum. If it's a heavily technic inspired vehicle or contraption, then it would go in the Technic forum.

I look forward to seeing you in the Action Figure forum, do ask if you have anymore questions!

Alright thanks for telling me, can't wait to start posting some MOCs. :)

Welcome to EB Jack! Enjoy yourself. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot! :D