Sign in to follow this  
Infernum

Darkness In Mitgardian Chapter 3

As the light shined through the luminous windows, Sir Infernum could tell something was amiss. He could hear less laughter, less of the loud and joyous sounds that accompany an average Mitgardian day. Today he heard less of these pleasant sounds and more rushed, quiet whispers, rumors circulation through the city. The rumors spoke of the recent events happening near the border, of the sudden disappearance of warriors, noblemen, and workers, as well as the raids on small Mitgardian towns and outposts. The people wondered if these events could ever make their way to Arcium... Could they?

As these thoughts passed through Sir Infernum's head the heavy door into the hallway slid open. In stepped a man dressed in traveling clothes, one that looked familiar to Sir Infernum...

dscn0619.jpg

"Who comes there?" asked Sir Infernum's second in command, Rarghof, who faithfully stood beside his friend. The man flashed a smile, and Infernum's suspicions were confirmed.

Infernum: Leave us, for a minute, Rarghof...

Rargof: Of course.

dscn0621.jpg

Infernum walked up to the man.

Infernum: Glorfindel? Is that you?

Glorfindel: Of course! It's good to see you my friend!

Infernum: To what do I owe this visit? And why are you dressed like that, my friend?

Glorfindel (face darkening): Elon has a mission for us... We're going to the border, getting to the roots of theses dark happenings...

Alright, that's the story! Here's a few more shots! They're not as good as usual(I had to take them inside).

dscn0628.jpg

Note the SNOT floors. :wink:

dscn0624.jpg

Stained glass!

dscn0625.jpg

Door.

Hope you liked the story and build! Look forward to SK's next installment! :sweet:

Edited by Infernum

All really nice, snot floor, stained windows etc but one big question remains: Why has Sir Glorfindel turend fleshy all of the sudden?

I really like the brick bricks used as tile. I honestly think they look better on the ground in numbers than on a wall! :thumbup:

Great job! That floor especially is really nice as is the angled wall! I think there might be a bit too much detail on the walls in places, but still excellent work!

All really nice, snot floor, stained windows etc but one big question remains: Why has Sir Glorfindel turend fleshy all of the sudden?

Infernum uses fleshies, so in his installments Glorfindel and Infernum are fleshy. In my installments they're both yellow.

Excellent interior scene, Infernum. I like how you used the modified curved 2x2 slopes :thumbup: The angled walls and stained glass windows are also excellent.

And neat border, it reminds me of ZC's :thumbup:

Very nice interior details! I especially love the floor design and the door (and the entire area around that)

Good job!

Thanks everyone! Kabel, I'm sure SK's yellows will keep you satisfied. :tongue:

Can't see the pics ! :(

Brickshelf must be down... It'll fix itself when brickshelf comes back up. :wink:

Nice build, Infernum, I like all the detail on the walls and floor :thumbup::sweet:

The door does look a little short, though :wink:

...Why has Sir Glorfindel turend fleshy all of the sudden?

He's in disguise, you know :laugh: