mmm slightly creepy... :laugh: you are right...

But Classic Space minifigs are always happy!!!I love them for it! :wink:

Classic space is such a fun theme! Of course, having all the sets when a kid is 7 years old can inspire a certain bias towards favouring those sets. Actually, since seeing your MOC, I was desperate to find my stash of old bricks. I was fortunate enough to find a decent portion of my collection! I think I will forever see that shade of blue and immediately think of the Classic Space sets. So, thanks for sharing pics of your work!

Classic space is such a fun theme! Of course, having all the sets when a kid is 7 years old can inspire a certain bias towards favouring those sets. Actually, since seeing your MOC, I was desperate to find my stash of old bricks. I was fortunate enough to find a decent portion of my collection! I think I will forever see that shade of blue and immediately think of the Classic Space sets. So, thanks for sharing pics of your work!

I'm so happy to hear this words... thanks for your comment!

This is ace! I love the insectoid nature of this mech. My son would kill for something like this!

So be careful!!! ahahahh... because they have to publish a lot like this! :wink:

Edited by Devid

That quite a cool design, now all they need is an alien to fight off.

Bias? What bias? Classic Space was clearly the best Lego theme out there :classic: .

Nice build, however the smiling faces are very creepy!

no, smiling faces are very OK indeed :grin: