Sign in to follow this  
ApophisV

The Eurobase 2005 - What will YOU bring?

EDIT: please read THIS THREAD before posting here!

Hey all, here is the thread about the Eurobase 2005 project.

This thread is mostly for those people that want to join the project (so I hope for many, many of you... ;)) and for the people that are still unsure about the project or have questions or whatever.

So what's your opinion?

What could you imagine to create?

Any ideas we haven't thought of so far?

I think Stargate is all fine and dandy, but you'll get much more participation if you don't limit it to one show that not all of us enjoy. ;)

We choose stargate for its non limitative universe : you can build a medieval village and it would fit perfectly because in stargate you ahve mdeieval villages... The same for vikings, we have seen a lo of viking villages in stargate

Lol, THAT would be too easy... ;)

Finally this project idea gives us some story base for Eurobase.

Just read through the Eurobase topic Apo, it really sounds like a good idea. And although I am not really a fan of SG either, I see that there is a lot of different things you can build.

Once you post the details on sizes and etc.. I will get started! :-D

Jon.

If I could come, I would bring an ewok village (But there are no furry creature in SG) maybe i'll make one, send a pic, and you can put it on display next to everything else... ;)

(STARGATE RULES!)

Master Yoda, do you have an idea on the dimensions of your cart you're to send me for your trees?

Master Yoda, do you have an idea on the dimensions of your cart you're to send me for your trees?

I'm not following you there my Pharao friend, what do you mean (OK I'm kind of slow today, still orange alert)???

you are a bit slow, Master Yoda... my construction workers had some trees for your ... people living in the forest... remember, Master Yoda?

... the pharaoh walked away and whispered to himself "really, a mental case, this one..., totally collapsed... nervous breakdown... not a surprise, actually... the creature lives practically alone on a planet far far away, in a swamp, of all places, the closest beast to talk to is probably a marsh frog..."

Yes Yes, it all comes back to me now, a module.... the event.... the forset.... Its all clear :-D :-D

And the green master jedi slowly returns to his swamp house tired from hard meditation and remembrance and goes to sleep :-D

is there any one coordinating the work on the different modules? i think it's time to figure out who's building what and how these modules are going to fit... we only have two months and that isn't very long...

i'm thinking of adding a bus/shuttle service from the airport to whoever wants to have a bus stop; a bus stop would basically be two seats, a light and a post, marking the bus stop. in all, a 4 x 6 space. i would provide those. i only need to know how many i would have to build. the shuttle would be 2 speeders, so i won't touch the rest of your module in any way...

Also, if any one wants to contribute anything at all, but doesn't want to build a module for whatever reason, i'm happy to provide space for a spaceship, walker, car,... at the airport. i would only place them into my module by putting men, cars, fountains,... in the vicinity of your model... obviously, even if you have a module but want to bring a ship,... extra, feel free to do so...

LET ME KNOW WHAT THE DIMENSIONS OF THE SHIP/... ARE

to be clear about this: YOU will bring your model with you to Billund, we'll put them on the airport, together if you want... i'll bring the extra men, or whatever is needed, but you can bring that as well if you want to...

Okay, dudes, that's the deal: PM me what you are planning to bring, including the structure of the modules (that means how which connection types (ways / corridors) you want to put where)!!!

Okay, dudes, that's the deal: PM me what you are planning to bring, including the structure of the modules (that means how which connection types (ways / corridors) you want to put where)!!!

how can we send a pic in a PM, Apo? i think that would be the easiest way to do this...

hm, no idea.... :$

Maybe you can send me an email with the picture attached?

I would like the community not to see the modules before the event, so that the module set up will be a surprise for everybody!