Sign in to follow this  
eliza

MOC: Lawyer's Office

I enjoyed making the small Florist shop so much that I've decided to do a few more smaller modulars. This month is a small Law Office... seems necessary in a city with so much crime.

lawoffice1_web.jpg

The first floor is reception.

lawoffice2_web.jpg

lawoffice3_web.jpg

The second floor has desks for two clerks and a large window office for the lawyer.

lawoffice4_web.jpg

lawoffice6_web.jpg

lawoffice7_web.jpg

Here it is next to the Florist.

broadstreet_web.jpg

lawoffice8_web.jpg

Back still needs a little work... comments and suggests are welcome. Thanks for looking!

Lovely colour scheme, and I like the texture of the fluted bricks on the side. I also like how you made the scrolls at the top of the columns. This is a very nice MOC; I have no suggestions for improvement.

This is even better than the florist shop, I do like the photocopier (reminds me of my earlier designs).......very clean, very business like. :grin:

What's next 'eliza' ? :classic:

Brick On ! :grin:

Good looking modular, eliza!

The front has a nice 1920ies/1930ies US feel to it, would propably look right at home next to Fire Brigade.

And the interior is just lovely, lots of well thought-through details :classic:

I really like the exterior. It plays well with the rest of the line. I'd like to see it a little taller, but overall it has a nice exterior effect. I doubt I will copy it, but I may take some cues in a future modular. I'm always looking for neat detail ideas.

I'm loving that facade! Overall though, it's an excellent MOC with a nice colour scheme; not garish or too vibrant.

Edited by Bipin

This is great! I like the details on the facade, particularly the columns beside the front door. Nice photocopier!

I think the balcony at the back looks a little out of place, as it is a residential type balcony on a commercial building. maybe leave off the balcony and let the ivy grow some more up the back of the building?

Wonderful and full of details. I like the exterior but interior is just wonderful.

That photocopier looks like a real thing, then water stand, diploma like tiles and the blue sign. :thumbup:

Only seems that the lawyer is not working at all, empty desk :laugh: . Just joking.

Great work! :thumbup:

Nice work. The building has a nice colour scheme and looks lovely. I agree with Kristel, the balcony looks too residential. However, I like the large windows/french doors so there's enough light inside. Maybe you should keep the large windows, but without the balcony, and include extra greenery (from next door's florist).

I think the balcony at the back looks a little out of place, as it is a residential type balcony on a commercial building. maybe leave off the balcony and let the ivy grow some more up the back of the building?

You did a great job with the interior decorations. I like it that you kept it uncluttered with only the essentials included. The photocopier is one of the highlights. Well done!

Very nice modular in what could be called "Smaller Kristel Style". I especially like the colour combo and the nice structures of the facade. There's nothing wrong with the balcony in my opinion, I'd rather add an awning to fill the empty space above the balcony door.

Thanks everyone!

The balcony feels kind of Southern to me and I like that, but I think I'll give take it off and see how it looks. Thanks for the input!

That's a really nice building!! Great colour scheme and just the right amount of detailing on the exterior. The interior is equally good.

Excellent work!!