Sign in to follow this  
Deathleech

Which is Wrose, Megabloks or Kre-O?

Which do you dislike more?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Megabloks or Kre-O?

• Kre-O
    • Mega Bloks

The thread title says it all. Which do you find worse, and why?

EDIT: Can a mod fix the title?

Edited by Deathleech

I'll be honest, I buy the Megabloks Halo stuff due to the much improved brick quality and set design compared to just a few year ago. The Kreo stuff on the other hand, the figures have loose joints, the sets are for the most part poorly designed, and don't seem to have the same quality.

It depends on what you are looking for with regards to worse? Megablok's biggest issue is their choice of material. Polystyrene, while cheap and easy to work with for injection plastic, is the root cause of their quality issues. Warping, variable clutch power, part breakage, excessive flash and mold lines gate and pour marks etc. ABS is a much better material. But it requires much more expensive, higher temperature, higher pressure molds.

I think Oxford and by extension Kre-O uses mostly ABS.

I'm sorry, but Eurobricks is about LEGO. There's not much point in asking people here to choose between two clone brands. We do allow clone brand discussion (in the Community forum) but I can't imagine anything constructive coming out of a 'which is worse' topic. :sceptic: