Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Kendrick Visits a Farm (built by my little bro)

This was built by my 12 year old brother.

Kendrick and Basil continue their journey and come upon a small farm in the countryside. They pay the farmers a visit and plan to spend a few days working at the farm in return for food and lodging.

overview.jpg

angled.jpg

action.jpgchickens.jpg

first.jpg

More pictures can be seen here: link

He would appreciate any C&C :classic:

Tell your brother that he's made another great MOC! I love the stream! Nice work with the tan landscaping too. :wink::thumbup:

Another good one. I dig the tan rocks. Most people (including myself) use grey. I also like the pig sty with dark brown mud and upside down treasure chest lid for the trough. The only thing I would like to see different would be the bright yellow roof. It's just a little too intense for my taste.

Wow! This is incredible! What piece is he using for the rolling pin shaft? I personally really like the yellow roof as well as everything else about this! My favorite has to be the mud in the pig pen. It's great!

Great work! Looks like Basil found someone to play with? I really much like it, the yellow roof too!

Tell your brother that he's made another great MOC! I love the stream! Nice work with the tan landscaping too. :wink::thumbup:

Thanks Infernum!

Another good one. I dig the tan rocks. Most people (including myself) use grey. I also like the pig sty with dark brown mud and upside down treasure chest lid for the trough. The only thing I would like to see different would be the bright yellow roof. It's just a little too intense for my taste.

Thanks, glad you noticed the mud and feed trough :classic:

Wow! This is incredible! What piece is he using for the rolling pin shaft? I personally really like the yellow roof as well as everything else about this! My favorite has to be the mud in the pig pen. It's great!

Thank you, he used a 3 long rod for the rolling pin shaft :classic:

Your brother is on a roll here! Great vision!

Great work! Looks like Basil found someone to play with? I really much like it, the yellow roof too!

Thanks Alfadas, and yes Basil found a playmate :classic:

Angled house, interior?? Nice ground texturing.. for a 12y old?? pretty Cool... Tell him well done

Angled house, interior?? Nice ground texturing.. for a 12y old?? pretty Cool... Tell him well done

Thanks Gunman, let's just say he's had some advanced building lessons :wink:

He did a great job on this one! Personally I like the yellow roof a lot (though a brighter blue for the stream might have offset it better), and the tan rocks look great! I had never thought about using tan for a chimney, but that worked quite well!

He gonna be "always interior" guy too? :) Still he is just 12,,,, grats

He'll probably be an interior guy, but we'll see.

and once again your little brother shows of his talent, it looks very nice

Thank you :classic:

you're brother is quite the builder! tell him to keep it up!

Thanks, he has lots more builds coming :classic:

He did a great job on this one! Personally I like the yellow roof a lot (though a brighter blue for the stream might have offset it better), and the tan rocks look great! I had never thought about using tan for a chimney, but that worked quite well!

Thanks Kai! Good suggestion for the river :thumbup: