Sir Brickalot

Future The LEGO Movie Sets - Wishlist

The thread was intended for sets TLG missed out on making in the first wave, and if there was a third wave, what sets should be in it.

Anywho, more set ideas!

Old West Showdown: comes with Emmet, Vitruvius, Wildstyle, Bad Cop, a Robo SWAT, and x2 cowboys. Set includes tavern, horse, a small speeder for the Robo SWAT, and various market stalls. Play features include: exploding wall on the upper floor of the tavern, a catapult, flick fires on the speeder and a fully accessible interior in the tavern. £50.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and wish for something that we probably won't get: an Advent Calendar. From what I've seen, this year's City Calendar looks a little disappointing (and I'll probably get the Star Wars calendar, though I'm disappointed with their minifigure selection), so a Movie Calendar could have been a nice way to get some army builders. Maybe we could have gotten a Robot-SWAT, a Micro Manager, and Vitruvius as Santa out of it. Plus, if they put the DVD sales off until November, they'd tie together nicely. (Believe me, I don't want a delay of the DVD.)

I would just love a set with Cloud Cuckoo Land that included Shaq. Of course, licensing issues would get in the way, but I love that new version of Shaq and the basketball launcher.

Some Sets I'd like to see in a third wave:

Control Room Trouble: Contains a small control room and many Computers with Benny and 2x Security Robots. About 15€

Angry Unikitty Rampage: a big brickbuild angry Unikitty, which spits fire and has flick fires and a small traffic light with 3x Robo SWATs. About 20€.

Invisible Jet: Invisible Jet with Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and 2x Robo SWATs. About 30€

Batwing: Batwing with Batman, Emmet, Vitruvius, Wyldstyle and a Robo SWAT. About 40€.

Western Chase: Contains the western car like vehicle which they used to escape the Old West and a small police vehicle and horses. Comes with Emmet, Vitruvius, Wyldstyle, 3x Robo SWATs. About 60€

Garbage Ship Break In: Contains the Garbage Ship with a special engine plus a small gate with the control room. Comes with Batman, Benny, Security Robot, disguised Wyldstyle and Emmet. About 60€

Cloud Cuckoo Dome Destruction: Contains the Master Builder Conference Dome and has self destruction features plus a rainbow. Contains sad Unikitty, Superman, Milhouse, Dumbledore, a random Master Builder and 2 Robo SWATs. About 80€.

The Submarine Escape: Contains the crazy submarine, the double decker couch and a small ramp with Emmet, Wyldstyle, Vitruvius, Benny, Batman, excited Unikitty, 3x Robo SWATs. About 80€

Wild West Train Chase: Contains a western Train (like the Constitution Train), a bridge, an alternate Bad Cops car. Comes with Emmet, Wyldstyle, Vitruvius, Bad Cop. About 90€

Bricksburg Battle: Contains 2 Buildings with a modular like facade but not much inside, a street with lanterns, traffic lights, dustbins and two medium sized Micro Managers. Contains Ghost Vitruvius, 3x random Bricksburg inhabitants and 4x Robo SWATs. About 120€.

UCS Unikitty: Tall brickbuilt Unikitty, about 2000 to 3000 pieces. About 150€.

Edited by Batsy

Once I saw the submarine I knew I wanted one, sad that they didn't make it though and went with the Sea Cow instead.

They obviously wouldn't recreate it exactly, but rather do what they did with the Sea Cow and find a way to tone down on the pieces.

Nearly all of these suggestions have unrealistic numbers of figures included. Even the huge ship, at $250, has only 4 regular figs, unikitty and Metalbeard.

Steve

You know what? I'd like it if they'd re-release the Monthly Mini Build Micromanager as a polybag so we can get more of them. Lego has done this before--there's a turkey polybag that was a November monthly mini build. Maybe in time for the DVD?

Lego Movie: Robo-Police Battle Back $15

Includes: 2 Robo S.W.A.T.s, Executron, Skeletron

A min Robo Police sign with police lights.

Lego Movie: Micro-Manager Attack $30

Includes: 1 big Micro-Manager with legs, 2 normal ones, one Robo cop and 2 Bricksburg citizens. Would come with trash can and a street light.

The Wild West saloon would make a great set! After seeing Benny's spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!, I would love to see Classic Space sets revisited. I have some of the Galaxy Squad sets for my son, but they're not the same.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and wish for something that we probably won't get: an Advent Calendar. From what I've seen, this year's City Calendar looks a little disappointing (and I'll probably get the Star Wars calendar, though I'm disappointed with their minifigure selection), so a Movie Calendar could have been a nice way to get some army builders. Maybe we could have gotten a Robot-SWAT, a Micro Manager, and Vitruvius as Santa out of it. Plus, if they put the DVD sales off until November, they'd tie together nicely. (Believe me, I don't want a delay of the DVD.)

an lego movie advent calender would be great, there are so many things they could put in and would be mu h better than the city one we are getting but the timing would not be great so long after the film and even the dvd

Escape From Cloud Cuckoo Land

Figures included: Robo-Swat (x3), Bad Cop/Good Cop, Emmet, Wyldstyle, Vitruvius, Batman, Unikitty, 5 Micro-Managers, Green Lantern, Superman (Gummed), Johnny Thunder

Contains: A partially-destroyed Cuckoo Palace, a couple of small Robo-Swat Dropships, the submarine from the movie and a new gum-trap piece to place a minifigure inside (such as Superman!) The gum-trap piece also has some studs on the side to attach another minifigure to the trap! Also, there is a Cloud Cuckoo Land tower that has a function that causes it to break in half, revealing some cool flames that show that the tower is actually destroyed.

Escape From Cloud Cuckoo Land

Figures included: Robo-Swat (x3), Bad Cop/Good Cop, Emmet, Wyldstyle, Vitruvius, Batman, Unikitty, 5 Micro-Managers, Green Lantern, Superman (Gummed), Johnny Thunder

Contains: A partially-destroyed Cuckoo Palace, a couple of small Robo-Swat Dropships, the submarine from the movie and a new gum-trap piece to place a minifigure inside (such as Superman!) The gum-trap piece also has some studs on the side to attach another minifigure to the trap! Also, there is a Cloud Cuckoo Land tower that has a function that causes it to break in half, revealing some cool flames that show that the tower is actually destroyed.

Seriously? Has there EVER been a set with 12 figures?

What about Education Death Star?

Seriously, I don't expect to get another bunch of the protagonists, so regardless of asking for GL, I expect to other returnees from old themes to be included in this set. But it has to be based on the movie canon so I guess there are not many choices of characters left here, if TLC is still willing to make it.

The submarine is an obvious choice as an iconic building in this movie. The only issue might be how to redesign it if it has to be in the scale as same as the Sea Cow. Many details would have to be omitted as a commercial product.

12355431444_00af9ec86b.jpg

Edited by Dorayaki

The Death Star had about 20, and the 2013 Ewok Village set has 15, I think.

Edited by Colossus

Looked 'em up. Death Star is 24 including brickbuilt droids, Ewoks is 17 with R2...and those are both well over $200.

Meanwhile Sea Cow is $250 and has 4 plus two.

There really is no rhyme nor reason, is there?

After seeing the movie again I noticed a 2 in one cement mixer that was featured prominently. I think Larry the Barista built something as well.... the 'wagon' that wyldstyle made with the pigs pulling it would be nice. I think there was quite a few more....also a little off track (but still a possible set) on the back of the MCDonalds cup Lord Business is in some strange mech that I don't remember seeing in the movie. It looks like some sort of weird chair, mech thing. It would make a nice set but again I don't think it actually was in the film

After seeing Benny's spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!, I would love to see Classic Space sets revisited.

I second this. There were multiple astronauts shown in the movie as well as some mini spaceships, so there is some excuse to release more space sets.

I second this. There were multiple astronauts shown in the movie as well as some mini spaceships, so there is some excuse to release more space sets.

My dream is for Benny to get his own TV series so Lego will release a whole line of neo-classic space sets.