Sir Brickalot

Future The LEGO Movie Sets - Wishlist

WARNING - SPOILERS!

When I saw The Lego Movie (it was great :wink: ) there were a few set-worthy items, but they weren't made a set. Here's a set idea from me:

Battle of Bricksburg: includes Batman, Benny, a knight, x3 Robo SWATs, x3 Bricksburg citizens. Set includes building facade, x2 Micro Managers, a car that can rebuild into a flying machine and a lamppost. Play features include: building explodes, 2 in 1 feature for the car, a catapult for the knight, flick missiles, and falling lamppost. Set retail: £70.

Now it's your turn!

All the 2in1 sets are essentially Battle of Bricksburg sets, so I think it is covered pretty well. What I would like to see are the Batplane, that crazy submarine, everthing from the Wild West scene. The DC characters are neglected from the sets as a whole, because of license issues I guess. Since they are not THAT caracters after all, only the parody of those.

The crazy cat lady had some weird vehicle pulled by cats....would love to see that and it would be a great way to get some of the new cats in different colors.

WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS!!!!!

Vitruvius vs. Lord Business Battle for the Kragle £35: Includes Lord Business in "big boy pants" with an evil smile expression and a shocked face, Vitruvius with non blind eyes, a robe printing with an amulet, the blue scarf thing that hangs down over his torso and his cape, also includes brown staff with a blue crystal, 2 executions and a knight with sword. Set consists of kragle container, laser pointer battering ram and two large doors and a tallish bridge. Play features include using the laser pointer (light brick), knocking through the doors and catapulting Vitruvius onto the ground using a flip feature on the bridge. Also includes small brick built birds and a small catapult.

Synopsis of set: A Battle rages deep underground! Help Vitruvius protect the kragle from lord business and his villainous executrons. Dodge the laser pointer and use your master builder skills to assemble the catapult and open fire at lord business. Can you defend the kragle or will business win this day? You Decide.

Batplane rescue £49.99: Fly to the rescue with batman! Save wyldstyle, emmet and Vitruvius from bad-cop! Then help batman use his master builder skills to rebuild the bat plane into a four seater bat mobile to escape. Includes bat plane with ability to be rebuilt into bat mobile, and badcop's car with ability to be rebuilt into land police car. Batplane includes controls and spacious cockpit with seats for four figures and missile and rocket features. Batmobile also includes seats for four figures and rocket features. Includes: wyldstyle with anxious face on one side, Vitruvius, emmet, Batman with angry growl face on one side, Bad-cop and green lantern (not in this scene I know but still works in a set primarily to do with batman.)

Attack on Cloud Cuckoo Land:

Emmet, Vitruvius, 2x Robo SWAT, Batman, Wyldstyle, 1 other Master Builder

2x Micro Managers, Unikitty

It would include the Master Builder Council with a falling wall, flame dropping play feature, flick-fires (why not :p)

Retail for $80-$100.

Anyone think that space Octan truck is worth a set somehow? The one used by Batman and Benny to sneak into the tower. I think it's really neat.

The Western train.

Includes Emmet, Vitruvius and Wyldstyle

330+ pieces

Would cost about £30

Same size as the Time Twisters Train

Cloud Cuckoo land attack.

Includes Michaelangelo, Marsha (Scared Face), Emmet, Wyldstyle, X2 Super Secret Police, Gandalf, Green Lantern,

About 860+ pieces

Would cost £75-£80

During the first chase scene where Bad Cop is after Emmet and Wyldstyle, there's a twin rotor police helicopter giving chase. Is that a design based on an actual set, or some new vehicle designed for the movie? If it's derived from an earlier set, does anyone know which? If it's not, then I would definitely go for that helicopter as a set down the road!

All the 2in1 sets are essentially Battle of Bricksburg sets, so I think it is covered pretty well. What I would like to see are the Batplane, that crazy submarine, everthing from the Wild West scene. The DC characters are neglected from the sets as a whole, because of license issues I guess. Since they are not THAT caracters after all, only the parody of those.

There is a set with DC characters included.

Warner Bros Press set

Edited by eiker86

I want the Bricksburg building as a modular building that I see during the loading screen of the Lego Movie video game. Inside would be Emmet's apartment.

Emmet's apartment building has the facade of the modular Town Hall, correct? I was planning on skipping that modular since I didn't care for any of the interior. But, I just may have to allocate more resources towards getting one before the set is retired.

If they did a 2000 piece coliseum set, they could throw in random minifigures and call it a day... that's shaped like the dog head from the back...lol

spoilers. Do I even need to say?

Can they build the double decker couch? I guess it would be part of the crazy submarine.

I know we get some summer sets - like the flying SwatCop assault thing and Emmetts big Mech- Will it come with Angry-Uni Kitty? If not, then Anger Kitty Giant-Mouth eats some Micromanagers with a couple other "Bricksburg" builders fighting back battle pack. 19.99.

Can they build the double decker couch? I guess it would be part of the crazy submarine.

I know we get some summer sets - like the flying SwatCop assault thing and Emmetts big Mech- Will it come with Angry-Uni Kitty?

The double-decker couch is in the Sea Cow. Angry Kitty is in the mech.

I know we get some summer sets - like the flying SwatCop assault thing and Emmetts big Mech- Will it come with Angry-Uni Kitty? If not, then Anger Kitty Giant-Mouth eats some Micromanagers with a couple other "Bricksburg" builders fighting back battle pack. 19.99.

The double-decker couch comes in the Sea Cow that releases for VIPs on the 17th of this month. Angry Kitty (normal scale, at least) comes with Emmet's Construct-o-mech, due out in August.

There are still a few options for sets from this movie (such as the Super Secret Police Copper Chopper or another Western set with Bad Cop's "police horse"). But I fear that the summer sets will be the last we'll see of this movie until the sequel. And no telling what that might include (although if it keeps the same characters, maybe we might finally get a smile out of the reformed President Business).

it is indeed a hilarious film, we AFOL's can easily recognize ourselves, though Lord Business fortunately isn't a purist ;) modding LEGO with an exact knife and glueing ;)

but we can easily debunk this stereotype: we don't have kids (yet) but let our cousins and nieces play with our LEGO, although I might not give them the most expensive sets of course (rare sets I mean).

The Kragle- small bridge, platform with the coffin with the Kragle inside. Minifigs: Vitruvius (Prologue) and Executron. $12.99

Escape from Flatbush- 2 in 1 set. The Batplane and the Batmobile. Also includes two police crocodiles. Minifigs: Emmet, Wyldstyle, Batman, Vitruvius. $40-50

Cloud Cuckoo Destruction- the Dog, a small building with fire on it and an exploding function. And two Micro Managers. Minifigs: Unikitty (sad face) Gandalf, Johnny Thunder, Michelangelo, Michelangelo, 3 Robo Police. $80

FLAGSHIP SET! The Battle of Bricksburg- the top of the tower with the Kragle in it. The table holding it has an exploding function. Five Micro Managers. The town square. Minifigs: Emmet (angry and serious face), Lord Business with his giant suit but comes with hair and legs, Wyldstyle (with a angry and scared face), Batman (angry face), Benny, Angry Kitty with open mouth, Taco Tuesday Guy, and the kid that puts the two tiles together. Maybe MetalBeard. $130.

I just want a polybag with Benny.

Also, I'd like to see instructions for the Double Decker couch. I'm not paying $250 for the Sea Cow, but we can all easily get parts for the couch.

The Cement Mixer/assault ship from the Battle of Bricksburg (the Man Upstairs can be seen disassembling this and gluing it down after rebuilding it as a City Vehicle) , the Dual-Rotor Police Heli with Police Bot Bike, The Wild West Pig-Drawn Hot Rod, aaaaaaand maaaaybe that Wild West Train.

The Cement Mixer/assault ship from the Battle of Bricksburg (the Man Upstairs can be seen disassembling this and gluing it down after rebuilding it as a City Vehicle) , the Dual-Rotor Police Heli with Police Bot Bike, The Wild West Pig-Drawn Hot Rod, aaaaaaand maaaaybe that Wild West Train.

This about sums up what I'd like to see. They could make the train a 2-in-1, and allow for it to be converted into the flying variant we see in the Battle of Bricksburg.

I would add in Larry the Barista's and Mrs. Scratchen-posts's machines, but the fact that we have them as collectible figures makes those quite unlikely.

The Cement Mixer/assault ship from the Battle of Bricksburg (the Man Upstairs can be seen disassembling this and gluing it down after rebuilding it as a City Vehicle) ,

I'm pretty sure that Cement Mixer is an existing City set, no clue if it can actually be rebuilt as an assault ship though.

I'm not sure what this topic is, it's almost going to be retitled "what sets should TLC have made". Generally, not counting on a possible sequel, accroding to TLC's tendency, a third wave that was after a long time from the movie schedule doesn't sound logic. Unless TLM has own specific theme and worldview that can extend and ultilize to create more sets that are even not based on the movie scenario, like the Star Wars.

But indeed there are many neat ideas unused in real sets, compared with the convertible vehicles which weren't much highlighted.

Edited by Dorayaki

I'm not sure what this topic is, it's almost going to be retitled "what sets should TLC have made".

I was treating it as just kind of a "What if they did a third wave after the DVD release" and these were all I could really come up with.