Sign in to follow this  
Darkkazmo

A Mecha contest.

Apo, your efforts are commendable here, but I think this particular Mech looks very unstable! Probably you could modify it a bit and work on its construction flaws.

Again, I can tell that the building force is very strong with you. Keep it up. ;)

I have finally done it. I got pictures and have uploaded them. Mecha folder

Here is my baby. Actually it more resembles a fatter middle aged man with a beer gut.

Features include extreme manuverability and posability. It is modeled as close to the human form as I could get at that size. It is not a heavy attack mecha but a sabatour. If you could have a ninja as a mecha this would be it. It favors movement and stealth over speed, weapons and armor. I know how do you stealth a huge machine like that. Well it runs as quiet as a new car engine and it is sort of skinny. ;) It has very few weapons. It's primary weapon is the palm incindiary beams that are capable of cutting through heavy tank armor. :D Secondary weapons are the small laser guided rockets near the feet. Each has a micro computer that allows it to act as a motion sensor mine if dropped. The other weapon which is not visible is a shockwave pulsator. This is used to rid itself of unwanted parasites like clingy marines. :-D

So ther you have it. It has five primary colors and trans orange and smoke parts to make it seven.

Let me know what you think.

This topic died once I entered. What happened to everyone? Kazmo, you out there?

Edited by SuvieD

My first entry for Mecha Contest -A-. Jousting Mechas are a vehicle for competetive jousting in a time and place far...far...away :)

JOUSTING MECHA : ROYAL WOLF

Theme : Knights

im000124.jpg

copy_of_im000122.jpg

im000123.jpg

im000128.jpg

im000135.jpg

Brickshelf Gallery

bfs

My second entry for Mecha Contest -A- . Jousting Mechas are a vehicle for competetive jousting in a time and place far...far...away ( Is there and echo in here ?) ;)

JOUSTING MECHA : SUNBURST

Theme : Knights

im000144.jpg

im000141.jpg

im000143.jpg

im000190.jpg

im000164.jpg

BRICKSHELF GALLERY

bfs

My third entry for Mecha Contest -A-. Planetary Invasion Mechas are designed for maximum size, speed, protection, and firepower.(*note, flames are present to represent weapons fire, they can be removed @ DarkKazmo's request)

Planetary Invasion Mecha: Inline Blue

Theme: Space

im000203.jpg

im000201.jpg

im000322.jpg

im000775.jpg

im000791.jpg

im000320.jpg

BRICKSHELF GALLERY

bfs

Languages: I refrained from adding the Crab Mecha up there since it doesn't show that it could be piloted by a Minifig (one of the rules), if I'm wrong, please let me know.

OK, this post means that the contest is up. I will declare the winner sometime next week.

Thanks for all the participants, your efforts are much appreciated... And special thanks goes to the Eurobricks administration for helping me out with this. Guys, you are the coolest, thanks a million. :-D

Darkkazmo,

Since the contest is over, I'll lock this thread ;)

Good luck for every participant who posted great entries ;)