Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

CMF Mafia 2 - Conclusion - Case Closed Redux

11762933124_faf95af47c_z.jpg

Anybody may post here!

12447223833_6df3241f53_z.jpg

"Well, I don't know what to say..." Mercutio sighs. "You've managed to get all of the councilmen. Congratulations."

Everybody lets out a sigh of relief and begins to cheer.

12447223043_851608748d_n.jpg

"Pamela Fettucini (Peanuts) had no remains, but we did find this top hat, and hidden under the brim were the notes we found at the death scenes of Helen and Caitie."

12447584474_6a8ba5f68f_z.jpg

"Fluffy's also grown his horn! Congratulate him!" Mercutio applauds as he and his assistants shed their suits. "You may now reveal yourself."

12447230423_21728b7a7f_z.jpg

The suits come off, and everybody is happy, and the monsters plan their next reign of terror.

10 Years Later..

9304393740_587ed5bba3_z.jpg

"Are you ready, Fluffy?" Mercutio Robertson asks as the pair walks up to the Hotel de Booticcio.

Thanks for playing everybody!

12447584084_42fa4aa3a3_z.jpg

12447230423_21728b7a7f_z.jpg

Congratulations to our surviving winners! Tickles (TinyPiesRUs - Zombie - Vigilante), Monarch Timothy III (Tamamono - Magician - Faith Healer), Carl Nemoss (Captain Nemo - Evil Mech - Vanilla), Mikatta (Mencot - Witch - Vanilla), Clarissa Maplesby (CallMePie - Crazy Scientist - Faith Healer), Peter Desmund (Piratedave84 - Werewolf - Vanilla), Melinda Dugan (MetroiD - Ninja- Vanilla), and Kelly Lester (Kristel - The Monster - Vanilla)

12447089435_92a1ecb1bd_z.jpg

Special Mentions to our deceased winners!

L-R: Caitie Levanne (Cecilie - Vampire - Watcher/Tracker combo), Kingsley of the Starfish (KingoftheZempk - Scarecrow - Blocker), Derek Polanes (DarthPotato - Fortune Teller - Cop), Helen Inkling (Hinckley - Mummy - Vanilla), Bleeb (Bob - Classic Alien - Vanilla), and Giovanni Cappani (Captain Genaro - Bandit - Vanilla)!

12447228593_7c89708117_z.jpg

12447581544_9fc7104faa_z.jpg

And another big thank you to our scum team!

Jeffrey Norris (jamesn - Constable - Role Cop), Dragonishki (Darkdragon - Tiki Warrior - Prankster), Sally Carrotine (Scubacarrot - Roman Commander - Godfather), Lacey Davis (LegoDad - Mermaid - Blocker), and Pamela Fettucini (Peanuts - Mr. Good and Evil - Traitor, later inherited kill)

12447085115_ae41a99c0d_z.jpg

12447227363_aa6e921555_z.jpg

The Cast of Collectible Minifigures Mafia 2

The Players (10)

11786767795_0c3c27c230_t.jpg

Mercutio Robertson - Played by TrumpetKing - NPC

12021853893_d7017583fc_t.jpg Kelly Lester - Played by Kristel - Wannabe Mermaid

12022668345_ff7cabc1ae_t.jpg Clarissa Maplesby - Played by CallMePie - Expert People Trampler

12022670535_7d8eecde00_t.jpg Peter Desmund - Played by Piratedave84 - Most likely to eat your face

12022678225_1f9db00d40_t.jpgCarl Nemoss​ - Played by Captain Nemo - Hottie McHotterson

12022974413_1cc02768df_t.jpg Monarch Timothy III - Played by Tamamono - Probably wants you beheaded

12023538676_a18f67e9b1_t.jpg Tickles - Played by TinyPiesRUs - Wants your kids to se the lions

12023055034_132dddb260_t.jpg Mikatta - Played by Mencot - Forest Witch

12022724575_f3ac2945e4_t.jpg Melinda Dugan - Played by MetroiD - Wants your scalp

The Dead

12145595534_d45c8a4b65_t.jpg Kingsley of the Starfish - Played by KingoftheZempk - Criminal Mastermind - Dissolved Mid-Nap Night One - Monster

12145595404_e6f52732ea_t.jpg Caitie Levanne - Played by Cecilie - Creepy Nurse - Beheaded reading mail Night One - Monster

12215802933_00b1e8f48c_t.jpg Bleeb - Played by Bob - Benevolent Alien Overlord - Gnawed on by a crazy cannibal Day Two - Monster

12372697864_229a2a83ac_o.jpg Lacey Davis - Played by LegoDad - Desparate for sex - Ignored creepy sounds while bra stuffing during Night Two - Council

12372395833_376265eb16_o.jpg Derek Polanes -Played by DarthPotato - Wants your credit card number - Blazed Night Two - Monster

12296978285_907dc2d173_t.jpg Sally Carrotine - Played by Scubacarrot - Child Arson - Fluffied Day Three - Council

12372697654_d4285f0dc6_o.jpg Dragonishki - Played by Darkdragon -Somehow came from a comic book - Eaten Night Three - Council

12375151855_cc56586012_t.jpgJeffrey Norris -Played by jamesn - Corrupt Conquistador - Hung Day Four - Council

12372177705_2bd77f9f2f_t.jpg Helen Inkling - Played by Hinckley - "Would you like a nice glass of wine?" - Crashed Night Four- Monster

12372641984_897167f67c_t.jpg Giovanni Capanni - Played by Captain Genaro - Hitman with a hint of class - Snacked on Night Four - Monster

12447223043_851608748d_t.jpg Pamela Fettucini - Played by Peanuts - Badass Mom - Disappeared due to clownish antics Day Five - Council

Role PM's

Town

Hello, and welcome to Collectible Minifigures Mafia 2, and thanks for signing up!

12022678225_1f9db00d40_t.jpg

Carl Nemoss - Captain Nemo - Monster Evil Mech

Bio - Growing up in the 1700's was tough. Just not for Carl. His looks got him everywhere, and when he applied to help in the war as a soldier, he used them to let people take him in for a few nights. Of course, looks are decieving, and he shot those who took him in, but he means well. Maybe.

Role - You are the Evil Mech. You have no night actions.

Good luck, and have fun!

Hello, and welcome to Collectible Minifigures Mafia 2, and thanks for signing up!

12023515856_ebbdba2866_t.jpg

Kingsley of the Starfish - KingoftheZempk - Monster Scarecrow

Bio - Kingsley is the ruler of the starfish. He is one of the most intelligent living beings and spends his time analyzing every statistic possible in hopes of changing from just ruler of the starfish to ruler of the world. One of the things he doesnt quite understand is that there do happen to be others who stand in his way towards his goal of world domination.

Role - You are the Scarecrow. Each night you may scare somebody into not performing an action, if any. You win when you eliminate all of the Council.

Good luck, and have fun!

12023014264_2f5199772b_t.jpg

Caitie Levanne - Cecilie - Monster Vampire

Bio - Caitie grew up different. She was always the one who didn't fit in, and was bullied constantly. That is until the day she lost her mind. She grew up to be a nurse, and has since beeninjecting poisonous solutions into her patient's veins.

Role - You are the Vampire. Each night you may turn into a bat and either watch who targets somebody or track who a player targets ( I may have those reversed)

Good luck, and have fun!

12021853893_d7017583fc_t.jpg

Kelly Lester - Kristel - Monster Monster

Bio - From first glance, Kelly would be a mermaid, but in fact, she actually happens to be using that as a murderous disguise in the water. Managingnto build her own underwater shelter, she has been able to adapt to breath soans, and uses her knowledge of mythology to use her voice and body to lure sailors to their drowning doom.

Role - You are the Monster. You have no night actions. You win when you eliminate all of the Council.

Good luck, and have fun!

12023021564_2b93a79aa9_t.jpg

Bleeb - Bob - Monster Classic Alien

Bio -Bleeb is an alien overlord from Mars, most famous for abducting humans and using them as slaves on his ship.

He hates the humans with a passion and wastes no time in telling them so.

Role - You are the Classic Alien. You have no night actions. You win when you eliminate all of the Council.

Good luck, and have fun!

12023044724_7c21cfa9eb_t.jpg

Derek Polanes - DarthPotato - Monster Fortune Teller

Bio - Derek is a true entrepreneur. Except when he uses somebody's credit card number to take all of their money. Other than that, he's an expert! He does tend to be aggressive, but his charming looks win over the consumer's money.

Role - You are the Fortune Teller. Each night you may look into your crystal ball and find a player's affiliation.

Good luck, and have fun!

12023055034_132dddb260_t.jpg

Mikatta - Mencot - Monster Witch

Bio-Mikatta is a Forest Witch. She's known for luring people into her shack and preforming wicked and terrible spells and curses on them. Most of these resulted in death but occasionally a missing limb. Mikatta has been on a resolution to stop using her spells, but every now and then she still utters them under her breath.

Role - You are the Witch. You have no night actions.

Good luck, and have fun!

12022670535_7d8eecde00_t.jpg

Peter Desmund - Piratedave84 - Monster Werewolf

Bio - Peter is a cannibal. He's been living on an island that is highly populated with natives for quite some time, and enjoys expressing his hunger for others, amd finds it quite tempting given the circumstances to eat his companions, but has to force himself not to.

Role - You are the Werewolf. You have no night actions. You win when you eliminate all of the Council.

Good luck, and have fun!

12022724575_f3ac2945e4_t.jpg

Melinda Dugan - MetroiD - Monster Ninja

Bio- Melinda is a phenomenal hairdresser. Or more realistically, she was until she had the urge to cut off her patient's scalps and make it an obsession, jarring them up. She tends to forget she's so secretive about it an asks people for their scalps.

Role - You are the Ninja. You hav no night actions.

Good luck, and have fun!

12022668345_ff7cabc1ae_t.jpg

Clarissa Maplesby - CallMePie - Monster Crazy Scientist

Bio Clarissa grew up in the Western era befre she was brought to help with the experiment. Famous for using her ponies to trample over several innocent men, Clarissa is sure to bring her fierce attitudeto help Mercutio.

Role - You are the Crazy Scientist. Each night, you may target a player to protect. However, there is anther skilled Monster ot there who wants to do the same as you. If you use your magic on the same person as the other, then the spell backfires and you will both fail. You do not get to know this other person. You win when you eliminate of the Council Members.

Good luck, and have fun!

12023538676_a18f67e9b1_t.jpg

Tickles - TinyPiesRUs - Monster Zombie

Bio- Tickles is perhaps the most feared clown alive. Growing up in the 1930's traveling circus of sideshow performers isn't easy, you know! Why is he so feared though? The face says it all. Tickles' sideshow act involved trapping volunteering kids in his itty bitty car, driving off with them, and feeding them to the lions. No wonder he's so happy!

Role - You are the Zombie. Each night you may eat somebody you suspect of being a scummy Council Infiltrator. (Vigilante)

Good luck, and have fun!

12022684095_919e2b9500_t.jpg

Giovanni Capanni - Captain Genaro - Monster Bandit

Bio - Giovanni is a hitman, and he's done all kinds of dirty work. He's been doing his job for quite some time now and tends to reference his individual jobs at killing others.

Role - You are the Bandit. You have no night actions. You win when you eliminate all of the Council.

Good luck, and have fun!

12022974413_1cc02768df_t.jpg

Monarch Timothy III - Tamamono - Monster Magician

Bio -Timothy "inherited" his royalty in the late 1600's, and only kept his monarchy for about 5 weeks after being beheaded by the population of Belgium for beheading too many people. I mean, he beheaded the original King to get the spot. Luckily, his life was saved recently when he was brough to the future to help Mercutio in his project.

Role - You are the Magician. Each night, you may target a player to protect. However, there is anther skilled Monster ot there who wants to do the same as you. If you use your magic on the same person as the other, then the spell backfires and you will both fail. You do not get to know this other person. You win when you eliminate of the Council Members.

Good luck, and have fun!

12022985543_8ca36ed811_t.jpg

Helen Inkling - Hinckley - Monster Mummy

Bio - Helen is a 1920's flapper girl. Her sex appeal is very clear and she has the tendency to be very manipulative towards men. She often gets into marriages with wealthy men, but shortly afterwards poisons them so she inheits the money.

Role - You are the Mummy. You have no night actions. You win when you eliminate all of the Council.

Good luck, and have fun!

Scum

12023555416_4dfd1f26b1_t.jpg

Lacey Davis - LegoDad - Council of Minifigures Mermaid

Bio - Lacey is a prostitute. However, she's had no success with this job and remains a virgin. She can't figure out why, and she's became so obsessed with knowing that she travels around asking people what's wrong with her and if they'll have sex with her.

Role - You are the Mermaid. Each night you may use your voice to block a player of choice. You win when your team outnumbers the Monsters

I will link to your team's writeboard in a bit.

Good luck, and have fun!

12023065464_2c5ba94fa9_t.jpg

Sally Carrotine - Scubacarrot - Council of Minifigures' Roman Commander

Bio - Sally is orphaned. Of course, it is her fault, but nonetheless, she's an orphan. She loves playing with fire despite being only 8 (before she was brought to this location and time). Every house she's lived under has been burned and her parents have been scalded completely, one of her favorite pasttimes.

Role - You are the Roman Commander. Each night you are in charge of your team's kill. You will also be shown as a monster upon investigation (Godfather). You win when your team outnumbers the Monsters

Good luck, and have fun!

12023544266_40fb57bb87_t.jpg

Pamela Fettucini - Peanuts - Council of Minifigures Mr. Good and Evil

Bio - Pamela just wants to have fun. But how can she have fun when she has to worry about being murderous and taking care of Rosie at home, and even taking care of Henry, her hairbrush? It's just too much, so Pamela decided to take a vacation and help out Mercutio

Role - You are the Mr. Good and Evil. While technically aligned with scum, you are to be aligned with town until you communicate with a member of the scum, who you know. Until you communicate with that person and are brought in officially by the scum, you wll be investigated as town. Afterwards, you will be scum. The member you know is Jeffrey Norris (Jamesn), who only knows of the traitor, not the traitor's identity. You win when your team outnumbers the Monsters.

Good luck, and have fun!

12023062494_9d33e33f5d_t.jpg

Dragonishki - Darkdragon - Council of Minifigures Tiki Warrior

Bio - Dragonishki came from a comic book. Crazy, right?! He's the archnemesis of The Winged Wonder, and hecan never seem to kill that pesky bird! However, several other fatalaties occur in Dragonishki's schemes, ad he can't complain. He does love death, after all!

Role - You are the Tiki Warrior. Each night you may play a prank on somebody and curse them with a quirk that effects their posting in a way other than limiting activity (ex. Speaking in song). You win when your team outnumbers the Monsters

Good luck, and have fun!

12023024394_f4b28ffc90_t.jpg

Jeffrey Norris - jamesn - Council of Minifigures Constable

Bio - Jeffrey was once a high ranking Conquistador, until he felt the need for change. He gets adrenaline rushes from beheading his partners now, rather than finding hidden treasures. He isn't quite sure himself what changed in him, and he'll likely never know, but he just does what excites him nowadays.

Role - You are the Constable. Each night you may use your sleuthing skills to find out somebody's night action, if any. You win when your team outnumbers the Monsters

Good luck, and have fun!

Edited by TrumpetKing

I was right!! :grin: Not completely, but close enough, right?? :laugh:

I have so much to say about this game, but now is not the time. For now, thanks to Hinck, CallMePie, TinyPiesRUs, DarthPotato, and of course the rest of the town for all being great teammates and sticking with it 'til the end. Great job, guys! It was a pleasure to play with you all! :thumbup:

And to most of the scum: really great job - especially Peanuts and jamesn. I had you both pegged for town until it came down to it. The past game claims are what really killed you.

Thank you as well to Trumpetking for another great game! I feel like this one was a lot smoother than last one; you're only going to keep getting better. :thumbup:

Thanks for letting me play! It was fun to watch things play out. :thumbup:

Thanks for a setting up and hosting a great game TK, it was awhole lot of fun.

Thanks to my town teammates and especially to the "inner townblock" and also a big thanks to the scumteam giving us a good and interesting fight.

And also sorry to does people offended, especially the ones I tried to hunt, Metriod and Dave, although the Peter hunt was part of a game (Dave didn´t quite understand what was my purpose was all the time :blush:) to get to Sally (scuba) and Melinda(metroid). To some point it maybe worked but then again maybe the major part of it was useless but it was fun :sweet:

Yay town!

Congrats to everyone (Though mainly the town!), it was a fun game to play. Thanks Trumpet King!

Great game everyone. Congratulations all round, especially:

- the Town block for teaming together in what seemed like no time and making sure that the focus would be retained regardless of who dies during the night. Darth, Hinck and Tama did a great job, but I’m sure all of the rest of you guys who were ‘in’ must have been equally awesome in your work behind the scenes. I’m sorry for not really contributing effectively an awful lot and, generally, being pretty useless throughout the game.

- the scum team for working extra hard given the circumstances. I sincerely hope there’s no grudges at the end of the day, I really didn’t mean to offend anyone and if I was pressing too much in the Day threads, it’s because it actually helped me be a bit more certain about my own course of action considering my general cluelessness.

As to my pm quote. If the rules had been different, I probably should have been killed, and I accept that. But they weren’t. Then again, if the rules had been different, there would have been an awful lot less metagaming in this Mafia game and people would have been actively advised against it – which in turn would have made the whole alter-ego game mechanic much harder to utilize in Town’s favour as it was. But, once again, they weren’t.

The pm quote itself took place at a time where I was actively trying to work with Hinckley, not convince him I’m Townie – it was a result of my attempt to focus on the way TK had communicated our alter-egos initially – i.e. without even mentioning the element of alter-egos and instead using the term “role”. That “role” word was the whole point of the pm quote and as far as I can tell, I was right in stating mid-game that this action, stupid as it was, would have no effect on the game whatsoever. I know that for a fact because I was (obviously) suspected by numerous Townies up until the very end. Which, on the other hand, once again goes to show how ineffective I’ve been.

If I’d have one piece of recommendation to our wonderful host, that would be to make sure that all players are made fully aware of the game mechanics before the game actually commences, as well as not to rely on people having played or read specific previous mafia games. At no point in my “role pm” was I made aware of the existence of alter-egos, or of the fact that the monsters were, actually, town. And while TK realized the latter soon and publicly stated who’s who in the game, the initial confusion could have been avoided if a bit more precise info had been provided to begin with. In my instance, upon receiving my pm, I thought I was the Scum Ninja – as in, not-being-seen-targeting-anyone-during-the-night ninja, who supposedly needs to have a power role. Only thing is, I didn’t have an actual night action. Realizing I was actually town didn’t help much; it was only after people started discussing alter-egos that it actually dawned on me. I’m slow, I know.

Either way, rant over. Once again, thanks for all the fish and everything :)

Thanks for letting me play, Trumpet!

First off, Trumpet, I'm sorry for never once talking in my curse except for that one weird Harry Potter quote. (By the way, who the heck is Katie Bell? Does anyone know?) But I'd suggest not using that one in future games. It was a nice idea, but incredibly hard to actually implement.

Also, I had a lot of fun playing with the rest of the scum team. You were a great team. I'm kinda sorry I botched the fake PM, though that was also a problem of people being online at different times. Why did nobody realize the time stamp of the PM I faked was after the time stamp of the PM Scuba sent to Hinck?

Congratulations to the town, too, you were doing a good job. I must admit the secret identities helped you, but it would be unfair to blame our defeat on them alone. You were working together well.

With all that said, I had a lot of fun playing this game :sweet:

Henry too, I think. No idea why he disappeared after Day 2 :blush:

Yay, go Town! Thanks for for hosting TK, I had a lot of fun with this one. :classic: It was definitely one of the games where I got more involved with everything. I'll admit that everything against me on the first day was my fault though, I shouldn't have even mentioned alter egos. But I assumed everyone's were like mine, and that obviously didn't work out too well. At least I survived past that though. And I'm happy I never investigated Scuba, either. Since he was the Godfather I'm sure that would have screwed us up.

And to Hinckley and Tammo, I'm sure you could tell I didn't trust you at times, but that was just me being overcautious. Once Tammo claimed Faith Healer and we started finding the weird alter egos I was starting to 100% trust you both, but then I died. Oh well, at least everyone was able to finish the job.

Thanks again, I had a lot of fun!

Good game everyone! I had fun playing. It'd like to think that I helped point Hinckley into the direction of Scubacarrot in PM before I died. I'm still a bit unsure as to why I was lynched, though, but such is life.

I feel that I'm so typecast in my gaming style that if I break it then people will think I'm even more suspicious. When I was called out on Day One by Hinckley for using fluffy dialogue, I was genuinely trying to give useful information, but it just put me more in the spotlight. I don't know.

Yay town!!!!!!

Thanks for hosting TK, this was a blast!

I was ready to vote for Metroid over peanuts yesterday, I had been talking to peanuts for a while and he seemed genuinely interested in catching scum; good play Peanuts.

Mencot: to this day, I have no ideas what your plan and intentions were in regards to Metroid. You confused the hell out of me and I honestly would have been glad to lynch you; sorry!!!

Thanks for the fun game, TK! I really enjoyed playing with my fellow scumsters.

I had you both pegged for town until it came down to it. The past game claims are what really killed you.

I'm glad my acting was up to scratch.

I feel that I'm so typecast in my gaming style that if I break it then people will think I'm even more suspicious.

I was planning to lurk this game but in retrospect I think I didn't. I announced my intention to lurk in the sign-up thread. You could try something like that so people don't think it's suspicious when you behave differently.

Mencot: to this day, I have no ideas what your plan and intentions were in regards to Metroid. You confused the hell out of me and I honestly would have been glad to lynch you; sorry!!!

One thing was, I don´t know but it feels like you knew (or atleast had a hunch) he was town but didn´t say it in PM to me.

Because first I was actually really hunting you but Hinck told me in PM "that I should stop hunting you because you are town but I can try to pressure Metroid"

Then I come up with the plan that I should not show in thread that I have been told that you are town, so I continued to pressure you, to get to Metroid and also Scuba.

Hey, Trumpetking, I really had a blast playing this game. Thanks for hosting!

Scuba, will we ever be on the same side?

Tammo, we were on the same side this time! Funny I never fully trusted you guys even though all signs clearly pointed to yes.

CallMePie, do we always talk to each other during these? I guess we do!

TPRU, this may be the first time we've worked together as well. And we were actually on the same side for once! :laugh:

Trumpetking, I think you hosted very well. The first game was good and this was even better. There's still room to improve, but you are doing a nice job. I would remove the complication of alter egos in the future. You can either discard the concept altogether or give the Scum valid fake claims that won't get them busted. I know you like the idea of alter egos because of Steampunk but realize that it was because they were protecting the royal family. I realized I left the Scum at a handicap when the Town started discussing claiming their alter egos and said in the conclusion I would give the Scum valid alter egos in the sequel. Make sure to check all angles before setting a game in motion. I know you were frustrated with the Scum's fake claims but that was in your control to avoid. A few members of the Town were confused by it as well and didn't even realize there was a difference between alter egos and roles, so make sure you're communicating clearly when giving players info about the game.

I do think the Scum had an uphill struggle and the game focused on the fake claims. I think Cecilie said it on the dead writeboard, it became guess the claim, not Mafia. I still think it was Mafia and we had an extra tool to find them with. We wouldn't have known the claims were false had we not caught Scuba for instance.

While I'm at it, why did Peanuts bus Scuba? :look: What was your intention?

Anyway, once we were onto one false claim, we had a trail of three to follow. We did decide to kill Darkdragon before we knew for sure about Scuba. We were deciding between Jamesn and Darkdragon at that point. My stupid obsession with asterisks and underscores indicating writeboard usage led us to choose Darkdragon over jamesn. I was convinced by Tammo that my accusation was silly, but we left it out there to see if anyone would latch onto it and also accuse Metroid with the underscore concept. That's why we settled on Darkdragon.

Anyway, it was a learning experience for all and a ton of fun.

Peanuts, you had me fooled. I wouldn't have guessed you were Scum. Good job figuring that out, Tammo. Good thing I was dead. I really would've argued against you on that one. Thanks to the Scum for killing me so I could enjoy my vacation! :wub: Thanks to everyone for the fun game. :thumbup:

I do think the Scum had an uphill struggle and the game focused on the fake claims. I think Cecilie said it on the dead writeboard, it became guess the claim, not Mafia. I still think it was Mafia and we had an extra tool to find them with. We wouldn't have known the claims were false had we not caught Scuba for instance.

Yeah, as a bystander that's what it felt like when the lynch was being decided on "which of these alter-ego claims seem more scummy?". In school games we teach the students that the player's character traits does not have anything to do with allegiance :wink:

Thanks, everybody. Waterbrick Down made the same suggestion last time, and I didn't agree with it, so I skipped it, but realized about halfway into Day 1 that I should have.

While I'm at it, why did Peanuts bus Scuba? :look: What was your intention?

When you asked me about him and Genaro? I messed up the fake PM pretty hard. Not only the time stamp, but even the content of the PM. If I recall correctly, you were about to start a bandwagon on Scuba and we had agreed to bus Scuba. I figured you'd check the time stamp, so I pointed that out.

Thanks for having me, Trumpet, I had a lot of fun. :thumbup: Hinck summed it up pretty well, it kind of just turned into filtering out claims rather than basing accusations off of behavior/reactions. That said, it was still a good time, though I didn't personally add all that much the town block. :blush:

Thanks for hosting TrumpetKing, it was a lot of fun! :sweet:

Oddly enough, DarthPotato revealing himself on Day One seems to have been the best thing that could have happened for the town. If he hadn't, it would've taken decidedly longer for everyone to give out their alter egos and for a town block to form. I can imagine things would have been very different if the scum hadn't been forced to make up alter egos.

It's always fun to play as a vigilante. The last couple of games I've had a strong gut feeling about a couple of people, and really wished I was the vig then. But this time around, I was pretty clueless for the first couple of days. Fortunately, after that point it was just a matter of going after the claims that didn't check out.

I guess I played a little too under the radar this game, but fortunately I managed to get in contact with DarthPotato and Hinckley before I started getting called out. I usually am quieter in the first few days while I get my bearings, but in this game I was especially reluctant to get involved because I was worried about my night kill getting linked to what I had been saying. I guess there was a bit of laziness in there too, since I knew I could pull out the vigilante trump card if things ever got too bad. It's sort of liberating being the vig and knowing that when you're a suspect, you'll be able to defend yourself and won't be killed at night.

Sign in to follow this