Sign in to follow this  
Zane

kthxbai!

Yeah, so this would have just been a PM to an admin, but seeing as I don't have the PM feature anymore I though I'd make a big scene of it. X-D

Anyway, yeah, I'd like my account to be deleted. Can't keep going with this real life/internet life charade, so my alter-ego being eradicated would be muchly appreciated. So yeah, if you could fully delete my account it'd be appreciated. Not a ban or anything, just a full deletion and stuff. Thanks.

I haven't been hacked or anything, heh. Just want everything to be deleted. Need to focus on real life more and stuff. ;-)

This sounds intresting. Didnt this happen on Exo Force Network. :-/

I haven't been hacked or anything, heh. Just want everything to be deleted. Need to focus on real life more and stuff. ;-)

Why should everyting be deleted, haven't you got a little button on your computer that switches off the power? I do...

8-|

Why should everyting be deleted, haven't you got a little button on your computer that switches off the power? I do...

8-|

I want everything deleted because I don't want to be part of this anymore. It's simple enough.

Wouldn't it be better to just leave? That way, if you ever wanted to come back for some reason, you could...

Already tried that, came back anyway. Have no willpower, that's why I want to be deleted. I am sure of this, nobody can convince me otherwise, okay?

I won't delete your account so you'll have to find something else to keep your distance from this website. Like stop visiting it for instance... Be mature, show us you have some will !

Surely it should be my decision if my account is deleted or not? And there's no point in sarcasm either. Or treating me like the (and I quote Vader in the 'chamber' here) "f*cking retard" Optimax X.

Surely it should be my decision if my account is deleted or not?

Not. A deleted account affects the board and its database, so it's jipay's decision.

How does it affect it? It can't majorly mess it up, otherwise you wouldn't be able to do it at all...

It leaves "holes" in the database where your user ID was and links referring to that get broken. You're right, it's nothing "major" and won't crash the board but you as a "Count" leave quite many holes and as one of the admins who has to take care of the database that's nothing I want to see.

It seems you'll have to fight your demons.

End of discussion.