You must have the patience of a Jedi master, Hazel. Look at the details, very cool (and a smidge cute I'll admit, just a microbit).

Keep up with the good work soon you'll have a micro army to take over the kitchen table.

Edited by CustomJoe_MD

Wow! Blown away from the detail and hand painting. Definitely getting better with each one. I've done some hand painted and must say they are extremely challenging.

What a cracking set of micros you have created your self. please by all means WholehazelNuts come join our FB group called Lego Micro figure collectors, our members would love to see these pics, and it would be wrong of me to screen dump them all... look forward to you popping over.

What a cracking set of micros you have created your self. please by all means WholehazelNuts come join our FB group called Lego Micro figure collectors, our members would love to see these pics, and it would be wrong of me to screen dump them all... look forward to you popping over.

The post is over a year old, might be worth just PM'ing him instead. That said, had you not posted here, I wouldn't have seen these and they're great! My view is that the Alien and Hulk Microfigs are the stand out additions. Maybe, LEGO saw this post and used it for inspiration for the Helicarrier.

I'm quite late to the party, but any chance those OT bounty hunter microfigures are for sale? There awesome!!!!! I would love to add these to my collection.

As the author has not been active on EB since October 2014, I would not expect that they are.

Moreover, we have a dedicated subforum for buying and selling items. I see you're quite new to our community, but you'll find that asking people to sell you something ouside of it is not considered polite here, on top of being against the Site Guidelines you subscribed to upon singing up.