Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

CMF Mafia 2 - Day 5 - Film-y

11762933124_faf95af47c_z.jpg

Players only, please!

12371672143_739a400d0b_z.jpg

The dead body of the Constable hangs from the barn...

12371673983_9195b542e1_z.jpg

Helen Inkling (Hinckley) sits up in the barn, shaking her fat ass, drunk from her wine, and imagining she's just started a strip show.

"OK guys, this ones for yOWOAAHH!"

12371973644_72d023e1d3_z.jpg

All that's left is the body of a mummy, and a faint voice whispers "the Council sends their regards" as her bottle turns into a scorpion.

12371676413_a930070a20_z.jpg

Meanwhile, Giovanni Capanni (Captain Genaro), enjoys a nice relaxing nap outside, with his eyes open of course. All hitmen can do that.

12372615194_2e6f1beab3_z.jpg

Not all hitmen, though, can notice a zombie in time to be eaten, and the Bandit is gobbled up.

12371681083_c29172a36e_z.jpg

The nine living suspects gather by the hut, to yet again, attempt to find their Council scums.

"Great work, guys. Last night you got Jeffrey, who was quite clearly Council. However, causalities were created last night, and Giovanni and Helen were attacked and killed. They were both Monsters. We have to be cutting it close by now, I wish you all the best of luck today.

12371979614_b470f4cd16_z.jpg

The nine living gather and begin to discuss, not knowing who it could be. Anybody here could be lying.

The Players (10)

11786767795_0c3c27c230_t.jpg

Mercutio Robertson - Played by TrumpetKing - NPC

12021853893_d7017583fc_t.jpg Kelly Lester - Played by Kristel - Wannabe Mermaid

12022668345_ff7cabc1ae_t.jpg Clarissa Maplesby - Played by CallMePie - Expert People Trampler

12022670535_7d8eecde00_t.jpg Peter Desmund - Played by Piratedave84 - Most likely to eat your face

12022678225_1f9db00d40_t.jpgCarl Nemoss​ - Played by Captain Nemo - Hottie McHotterson

12022974413_1cc02768df_t.jpg Monarch Timothy III - Played by Tamamono - Probably wants you beheaded

12023538676_a18f67e9b1_t.jpg Tickles - Played by TinyPiesRUs - Wants your kids to se the lions

12023544266_40fb57bb87_t.jpg Pamela Fettucini - Played by Peanuts - Badass Mom

12023055034_132dddb260_t.jpg Mikatta - Played by Mencot - Forest Witch

12022724575_f3ac2945e4_t.jpg Melinda Dugan - Played by MetroiD - Wants your scalp

The Dead

12145595534_d45c8a4b65_t.jpg Kingsley of the Starfish - Played by KingoftheZempk - Criminal Mastermind - Dissolved Mid-Nap Night One - Monster

12145595404_e6f52732ea_t.jpg Caitie Levanne - Played by Cecilie - Creepy Nurse - Beheaded reading mail Night One - Monster

12215802933_00b1e8f48c_t.jpg Bleeb - Played by Bob - Benevolent Alien Overlord - Gnawed on by a crazy cannibal Day Two - Monster

12372697864_229a2a83ac_o.jpg Lacey Davis - Played by LegoDad - Desparate for sex - Ignored creepy sounds while bra stuffing during Night Two - Council

12372395833_376265eb16_o.jpg Derek Polanes -Played by DarthPotato - Wants your credit card number - Blazed Night Two - Monster

12296978285_907dc2d173_t.jpg Sally Carrotine - Played by Scubacarrot - Child Arson - Fluffied Day Three - Council

12372697654_d4285f0dc6_o.jpg Dragonishki - Played by Darkdragon -Somehow came from a comic book - Eaten Night Three - Council

12375151855_cc56586012_t.jpgJeffrey Norris -Played by jamesn - Corrupt Conquistador - Hung Day Four - Council

12372177705_2bd77f9f2f_t.jpg Helen Inkling - Played by Hinckley - "Would you like a nice glass of wine?" - Crashed Night Four- Monster

12372641984_897167f67c_t.jpg Giovanni Capanni - Played by Captain Genaro - Hitman with a hint of class - Snacked on Night Four - Monster

The Rules

1. Each player will be given an alignment to play as. Each player will be aligned with either The Council or The Monsters. Any Third Party/Neutral characters have their own win conditions outlined in their roles. To win, the Monsters must eliminate all of the Council, while the Council must outnumber the Monsters.

2. Each day you may vote to lynch a player. The player who receives votes from a majority of the remaining players will be lynched. Voting must be done in the following format.Vote: Character Name (Player). No other format will be accepted. Unvoting may be done similarly, under the same format and criteria as voting.

3. A day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the Day thread. After 72 hours, it is now night. When the 72 hours of the day are over, please send your night action, if any, to myself using the Role PM I have sent you. The night phase will last a maximum of 48 hours.

4. The alignment of the player lynched, and any that died during the night, will be revealed at the start of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM.This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Role Claiming should be done at your own risk. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Any questions about your role or the game must be asked in your Role PM that you received.

11. In your Role PM, you have been given a Personality Quirk. I request that you try to speak in your personality quirk a minimum of three times per day, but I will not make it a requirement. Try to have fun with it though!

12. Violation of ANY of the above rules will result in a vote penalty (1 vote for every 4 players left) on the first offense, and removal from the game on the second offense

Bah. Figured Genaro was town, but couldn't ignore his vanilla human claim. :thumbdown:

I think the choice is clear here, though.

We are getting close now, too bad Helen got it last night. Although it was probably an obvious and final attempt for the scum to take her out.

I can agree that this narrowed down the suspect now.

Well shit. Just as I thought this council deal was over. I'm definitely gonna miss Helen, but I hope we've still got more aces up our sleeve...

If everything's under control, I guess I'll just be back later to vote.

Unsurprisingly, the "Skydiver" was scum. It's a shame we lost Helen, though.

Bah. Figured Genaro was town, but couldn't ignore his vanilla human claim. :thumbdown:

Not to me. I believe that you, Peter, Mikatta, Melinda and Kelly are town. About the rest, I'm not sure. If Giovanni wasn't dead, I'd say he was scum, but he's not, unfortunately.

Carl Nemoss was high on my suspicion list right until we lynched Sally. I'd still be inclined to think he is scum, I've seen nothing of him that convinces me otherwise. The only thing that discourages me is that Jeffrey named Mikatta and him as his suspects, albeit without pushing for his death.

Tickles hasn't stepped his game up after he nearly was lynched, and I don't see a reason not to lynch his this time.

Clarissa has accused Jeffrey early on Day 3, long before it was clear he would be lynched, which makes her seem town to me.

So, what exactly is your "choice"?

My main suspects are all dead; what's the 'clear choice'???

So, what exactly is your "choice"?

I was waiting for someone to ask that. :laugh:

Now, I've been wrong before, but we have two options for a lynch here - one I am much more inclined to take than the other.

Option 1: The ninja. This person and Lacey both claimed ninja to Derek (back when the poor guy was still alive), with Lacey claiming much later - around the time Dragonishki claimed. Since we had conflicting claims, I told Derek to have Lacey killed - she was scummier. However, ninja is still a bit of a longshot when it comes to monsters; what if two scum both decided to come up with conflicting claims to clear one of them? This would be complete suicide, however, if there was a real ninja in this game. I'm inclined to think this one's a bit far-fetched, though, since this person's been fairly town so far. :thumbup:

Option 2: The jekyl and hyde. This person claimed jekyl and hyde to Helen a couple of days back, saying they were vanilla. There have been a couple of things that make this person look extremely town (which I'll outline if y'all decide to go with this one), but are far less outlandish as busses than the ninja's ploy would be if they were scum. This person would normally just seem fairly town, like several others here, but the claim is what gets me - jekyl and hyde is more monstery than a couple of claims we have currently (including Mr. Ninja), but do you guys see what's wrong with it?? He's half monster, yeah, but he's also half human. Perfect role for a godfather in this game, right??

Am I crazy? Am I pulling a Robert Louis Stevenson?? :wacko:

I'd like the town to actively discuss and choose which one of these individuals they'd like to kill today. The other one will be taken care of tonight. If you see your name on this list and don't agree with my conclusions, please shoot me a PM and argue your case. :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure everyone else is town. If you're scum and you don't see your name on this list, then congrats dude, we'll get you tomorrow.

Additionally, Helen's death is somewhat suspicious; she just up and fell off the barn. How does that constitute a Council kill?

I'm inclined to believe that her cheap wine was poisoned. That makes the most sense.

Who has poison?

GoodNEvil.jpg

Oh yeah, that's right. :hmpf_bad:

I was waiting for someone to ask that. :laugh:

Now, I've been wrong before, but we have two options for a lynch here - one I am much more inclined to take than the other.

Option 1: The ninja. This person and Lacey both claimed ninja to Derek (back when the poor guy was still alive), with Lacey claiming much later - around the time Dragonishki claimed. Since we had conflicting claims, I told Derek to have Lacey killed - she was scummier. However, ninja is still a bit of a longshot when it comes to monsters; what if two scum both decided to come up with conflicting claims to clear one of them? This would be complete suicide, however, if there was a real ninja in this game. I'm inclined to think this one's a bit far-fetched, though, since this person's been fairly town so far. :thumbup:

Option 2: The jekyl and hyde. This person claimed jekyl and hyde to Helen a couple of days back, saying they were vanilla. There have been a couple of things that make this person look extremely town (which I'll outline if y'all decide to go with this one), but are far less outlandish as busses than the ninja's ploy would be if they were scum. This person would normally just seem fairly town, like several others here, but the claim is what gets me - jekyl and hyde is more monstery than a couple of claims we have currently (including Mr. Ninja), but do you guys see what's wrong with it?? He's half monster, yeah, but he's also half human. Perfect role for a godfather in this game, right??

Am I crazy? Am I pulling a Robert Louis Stevenson?? :wacko:

I'd like the town to actively discuss and choose which one of these individuals they'd like to kill today. The other one will be taken care of tonight. If you see your name on this list and don't agree with my conclusions, please shoot me a PM and argue your case. :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure everyone else is town. If you're scum and you don't see your name on this list, then congrats dude, we'll get you tomorrow.

I would say (again) if someone try to say they have the Ninja as alter ego and claim they are a monster, Bulls**t but then again we have gotten a fortune teller as a monster also.

Yea a ninja is pretty dark and evil in a way (assassin and everything), I guess. :sceptic:

Dr jekyll and Mr Hyde, looking at the CMF fig I would say that he belongs on the monster side but who knows.

Like you said he can be a split personality, council and monster, possible godfather(if there is one)

And that poison thing can be a far fetch but possible also.

I don´t know! I had my supects, after I ruled out possible people: I was left with Tickles and Carl.

So if anyone of those two have the alter ego of Jekyll/Mr Hyde or Ninja, we maybe should look more closely on them.

I'd like the town to actively discuss and choose which one of these individuals they'd like to kill today. The other one will be taken care of tonight.

jekyl and hyde seems a better option for me because it could imply Godfather (or, less likely, even a third party). I've been leaning town on the ninja. I don't have a read on the jekyl and hyde because I don't know who made this claim.

Additionally, Helen's death is somewhat suspicious; she just up and fell off the barn. How does that constitute a Council kill?

I'm inclined to believe that her cheap wine was poisoned. That makes the most sense.

It does look like poisoning, which is different to the previous Council kills. However, I think this quote below from the opening post today makes it pretty clear that it was a Council kill.

All that's left is the body of a mummy, and a faint voice whispers "the Council sends their regards" as her bottle turns into a scorpion.

It does look like poisoning, which is different to the previous Council kills. However, I think this quote below from the opening post today makes it pretty clear that it was a Council kill.

It was a Council kill, I was asking if it constituted a Council kill to draw attention to how unlike the kills performed by Scuba it was. :wink:

If I told y'all who Dr. Jekyll really is, would you vote for him?

If I told y'all who Dr. Jekyll really is, would you vote for him?

I'd like to form my own opinion once the name is known, rather than committing to voting for this person straight away. One question I have is: are the ninja and jekyl the only ones one whose claims raise possible suspicions?

Voting is now open. With 9 players left, a majority of 5 is required to lynch.

Mod note: My interlude won't load right now, so the interlude will be up in the morning.

Well, I see no reason to further delay.

After a good chat with our ninja, I have deemed him town. Dr. Jekyll, however, is probably not.

So, without further ado, I will

Vote: Pamela Fettucini (Peanuts)

Who, it goes without saying, is Mr. Two-face himself. What do you all think? I PM'd the guy and we had a good talk about poison, alter egos, and what his looks like. He got very nervous very quickly, throwing ideas for possible other lynches at me and changing his reads.

If anyone has a better idea, please do vote for that person, but as it stands, Pamela is the best choice.

Vote: Pamela Fettucini (Peanuts).

I'm kind of curious to hear about these changing reads and other lynch ideas.

I'm literally going out the door as I write this, so this is only a taste of what's to come

Not much I can tell you. I'm vanilla, as I told DP (didn't mention it to Hinck).

It's a bit of a weird alter ego, I know that.

If I tried to view this from an outside perspective, I'd think Mr. Good and Evil would be an SK rather than scum, being both parts town and scum. Thankfully, there is no SK, and I'm not neutral.

Earlier I had the theory that I might be a miller, but there was nothing to back it up and when DP died I stopped giving it much thought.

Anyway, if this ninja guy is Nemo or TPRU, I'd be more than happy to lynch them. If not, I'm not sure if I wouldn't prefer to lynch Nemo or TPRU.

Ninja is not very monster-like, but it's an awfully risky gamble for the scum if they claimed the same thing on purpose. I mean, if they had planned to claim twice the same and there really was a ninja, they'd have lost two members instead of one.

So, since you're not inclined to believe that the ninja is scum, and I've called everyone else town, does that mean you're scum??

Nope.

If it's not Nemo, TPRU or CMP, it's actually somebody who I think to be town.

I'm not saying I consider it impossible that the scum would pull off the double-ninja trick, but only that it's risky and I probably would not try it if I was scum. But that doesn't mean the scum think the same way I do.

When it comes to that decision, however, I'd rather lynch somebody I believe to be town, than myself, who I know to be town.

I guess there's no real point in keeping my alternate identity secret. Mind if I told in public so everyone can understand what's going on?

The goal of this game is to lynch scum. Lynching other town to save your own megablocks is bad townplay. Bad townplay is very unlike you, Peanuts.

Instead of brushing off the last scum and saying "oh, it must be someone I think is town", optimal townplay would be to actually go through the threads and find who you were wrong about.

No shit, we're trying to catch scum. I know I'm town, and if it's me or another vanilla who I don't know for certain I'm going to pick the other guy.

Alright, let's see. Kristel is cleared. Mencot has been townie from the start, besides. I've been talking to Piratedave for a while now, and he makes a fairly townie impression to me. He's been wrong about Genaro just like I've been, but just after Scuba's lynch he told me he suspected DD, Jamesn and Genaro, and he was right about two of these, that's a pretty good quota. Metroid is noted as townie in my book, probably because he was working together with Dave, as far as I can tell. Either way, he seemed like town to me.

If I was wrong about somebody it was Metroid, everyone else I have a solid read on. Metroid however has also seemed town to me until now.

Am I crying wolf here? :wacko: I want to hang the last scummo by his toes - is this who we're looking for, guys??

Dr. Jekyll (or is it Mr. Hide?) is here now so I hope we'll soong have the opportunity to hear what (s)he has to say on this.

I must say though, from the onset something does not feel quite right about that PM exchange, and it's not even the "let's go lynch some other townie that's not me" part. What gets me really is why would a vanilla Townie need to start theorizing about millers and what not when at the end of the day the ultimate purpose of vanillas, same as all the other townies, is just to push hard and try to achieve victory for Town with minimal collateral Townie damage - at least that's the way I see things. If you want to help, well help, don't ry to cover your own megablocks.

Once again, I was saying - victory for Town. Not just for one person. Trying to arrange things in a way that would leave you in the position of the last man standing, on the other hand, could probably qualify as a prerequisite for victorious scum. Just like trying to come up with a smart way of making sure you stay "vanilla" even if the cop has investigated you. I don't buy this and as of right now, I really don't have a very good feeling about your brushes, Pamela. I'll refrain from voting until I hear your response, but I'm pretty sure where my vote will be going tonight.

Double post but: hmmm, well it seems as though Pamela has decided to grace us with her presence, stay a while and disappear. I'm starting to like this less and less so here goes:

Vote: Pamela Fettucini (Peanuts).

Dr. Jekyll (or is it Mr. Hide?) is here now so I hope we'll soong have the opportunity to hear what (s)he has to say on this.

I must say though, from the onset something does not feel quite right about that PM exchange, and it's not even the "let's go lynch some other townie that's not me" part. What gets me really is why would a vanilla Townie need to start theorizing about millers and what not when at the end of the day the ultimate purpose of vanillas, same as all the other townies, is just to push hard and try to achieve victory for Town with minimal collateral Townie damage - at least that's the way I see things. If you want to help, well help, don't ry to cover your own megablocks.

Why not give your own role some thought? You make it sound like I haven't even tried to find out who's town and who's scum, which I did. But I've got a lot of time and I got thinking about my alter ego as well.

Once again, I was saying - victory for Town. Not just for one person. Trying to arrange things in a way that would leave you in the position of the last man standing, on the other hand, could probably qualify as a prerequisite for victorious scum. Just like trying to come up with a smart way of making sure you stay "vanilla" even if the cop has investigated you. I don't buy this and as of right now, I really don't have a very good feeling about your brushes, Pamela. I'll refrain from voting until I hear your response, but I'm pretty sure where my vote will be going tonight.

Why would I need to come up with a smart way in case I got investigated, if there is no cop left? And if I'm accused to be the Godfather?

Your brief and rather unconvincing response has actually made me feel more convinced about following our Monarch's lead / hunch.

The main point of my observations was your focus not on Town prevailing, but on you being covered, just in case. Oops, wait, I meant to say - _you_. As in, considering your possible-but-rather-unfeasible role, needing to explain your alter-ego, etc.

As to the second part of your response, it doesn't even make sense to me considering my initial comments. What it does though is prove that a guilty conscience needs no accuser.

Your brief and rather unconvincing response has actually made me feel more convinced about following our Monarch's lead / hunch.

The main point of my observations was your focus not on Town prevailing, but on you being covered, just in case. Oops, wait, I meant to say - _you_. As in, considering your possible-but-rather-unfeasible role, needing to explain your alter-ego, etc.

As to the second part of your response, it doesn't even make sense to me considering my initial comments. What it does though is prove that a guilty conscience needs no accuser.

He was accusing me, based on my alter ego. Of course I'm going to focus on my alter ego and try to explain it.

And why doesn't the second part make sense? Derek is long dead, and I'll assume we don't have a second investigator. So why would I need to cover myself in case I get investigated?

He was accusing me, based on my alter ego. Of course I'm going to focus on my alter ego and try to explain it.

But you haven't. SKs, neutrals, etc... interesting concoctions and attempts to pull at straws, but at the end of the day here's how I look at it:

Your alter-ego is what it is. The only reason this whole alter-ego thing has worked for us so far is because scumsters have been caught lying about it and getting caught up in metagaming it. I see more of the same here.

So why would I need to cover myself in case I get investigated?

Precisely. You played around with the idea of being a miller, then allegedly dropped it, then considered it worthy enough to share it with the person who puts you on the line. Guilty conscience?

From what's been brought forth, and through private conversations, I feel confident voting for Pamela today, the last scum I'm assuming. She's hiding something...that's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets!

Vote: Pamela Fettucini (Peanuts)

Precisely. You played around with the idea of being a miller, then allegedly dropped it, then considered it worthy enough to share it with the person who puts you on the line. Guilty conscience?

This is an excellent point. Scum will always find a reason to talk twice as much as they need to when it comes to explaining themselves. :thumbup: