Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

Lego Movie Western Emmet (Game Stop pre-order exclusive)

So there are a couple of figures for the Lego Movie. You had to have pre-ordered the Lego Movie game at Game Stop to get Western Emmet. Best Buy pre-orders gets you PJ Emmet which you can get at Regal Cinemas if you are a member of thier Regal Crown Club and you purchase a Real D 3D ticket.

Here is the packaging for Western Emmet

img_2210.jpg

img_2211.jpg

Here he is compared to my other style Emmets. The body is the same. He has a brown mustache and a brown Indiana Jones Fedora.

img_2212.jpg

No back head printing.

img_2213.jpg

And with his poncho.

img_2214.jpg

Emmet's poncho is similar to the first Mexican Collectible Minifig from series 2, just a lighter color.

img_2215.jpg

Western Emmet and Wildstyle.

wester10.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

Did he come in a box with the video game or were the videogame and baggie separate?

Separate.

I got him. So cool.

"HEEEY everybody...IM A COWWWWBOOOY!" :grin:

"Bang bang! Shoot shoot! Bullet bullet bullet!"

I got this fig today. Haven't opened him yet.

I'm not a gamer and I don't really collect minifigs, but if I had the cash I would get the game just for the Western Emmet.

I'm not a gamer and I don't really collect minifigs, but if I had the cash I would get the game just for the Western Emmet.

Naturally, I found out too late about this presale to score the exclusive GameStop Emmet. These minifigs are going for $25 on eBay so far.

Naturally, I found out too late about this presale to score the exclusive GameStop Emmet. These minifigs are going for $25 on eBay so far.

Check your GameStop. I went in today, hadn't preordered it, and asked if they had any promo for purchasing the game because Wal Mart and Best Buy were giving away a minifig with the game. She said, "Yeah, I have a few extras here." So I bought the game and scored one even without having preordered it. It doesn't hurt to ask... I liked this fig better than the other two so I'm happy.

Did he come in a box with the video game or were the videogame and baggie separate?

It seems like the "exclusive" minifigures are made to appear in many different occasions or campaigns. Maybe the Western Emmet would appear in somewhere else.

We got him for free today at Toys R Us, they were giving them away with the car/ship build...

(this was at TRU in Langley BC Canada)

Look really good, i do like to see the back of the head have the same face but without the mustache and also like if the hat have Emmet hair on it just like the hardhat one. Also the poncho looks really good and like that it have the Blue and Orange but i think they should have change the tan to yellow.

Were you buying the game there? If you were and if they had extra, I don't know why they wouldn't. If they didn't have extra, that is understandable, but I'd just try another Gamestop. Those things seem to be everywhere. We have three of them within about 2 square miles.