Sign in to follow this  
Flare

Anyone planning on participating in the MocAthalon?

I am not a huge fan of MOCpages however it is hard to deny that they have some interesting contests happening over there. I'm sure that many of you have heard of the MocAthalon contest, but if you haven't, it is a competition in which there are 30 different categories in which to build. Each team will try to build in as many of the categories as they can. Each team is compromised of 5 members.

Here's a link to the group on MOCpages.

Is anyone interested in creating a EB team to steal the gold medal? :grin: If so comment here or send a PM!

I think it would be great to form a Eurobricks team, although I think the problem will be that they specifically mention that no team can be formed with more than 2 AFOLS (Which is actually the first rule), which is basically most everyone on Eurobricks. I think "that" concept is one of the reasons I don't really use MOCpages anymore, since to me it comes off as very focused on younger builders just starting out; now I really only show up once a year to compete in Xenomurphy's superhero contest.

I'd be interested if we could form a team however.

Hmm, good point Nemo. It would not be possible to do an all-EB team in that case.

We will get a team. Their is probably other members from in here joing other teams as well.

As long as we get EB represented in the MOCAthalon its all good :laugh: