Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

CMF Mafia - Day 4 - Fluffy

Vote: Jeffrey Norris (jamesn)

This is a simple policy lynch: Lynch All Liars. Jeffrey now claims that he is the Skydiver and not the Evil Knight as he previously claimed. He says he's a third party, the survivor, that can win with the Town. I call megablocks. And while I think it's a valiant effort, I have to say I think it's the swan song of the Council.

Jeffrey, trying to claim Survivor was a bold move and deserves nothing but respect. However, it's not enough for us to risk and the policy lynch must occur. We have to lynch you, you lying liar with your liar flaming pants on fiery fire.

Good night sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

I was waiting for the town block to come with their suspect based on the claims, I had ofcourse my own suspect also but this sounds good.

Based on everything what a vanilla townie have to go on ( cleared town people, amount of megablocks people commented so far). Jeffrey was my prime suspect (there was one more) also and his comment today says alot of his desperate play.

Vote: Jeffrey Norris (jamesn). I suspected him even before it became cool.

Vote: Jeffrey Norris (jamesn). I suspected him even before it became cool.

I think all who really has been playing this game has :classic:

And what if you were a neutral jeffrey, you need to be taken out nonetheless and town vig will take out the next best suspect.

So your faith is seal either way but my opinion is you smell more like a scumbo. :sweet:

Litltle roleplaying to celebrate townblocks success

Wonder if Skydiver taste good in butter or deepfried?

Or shall I turn him into a big toad, who else is keen on frog leg fricassee? Whaahhaahaha

I suspected him even before it became cool.

Hipster Monster. :thumbup:

Not being privvy to any of this behind-the-scenes info, I must say I'm once again resorting to following the lead. This time, though, it's already been proven as being pretty reliable and trustworthy, so here goes nothing... My prime suspect was actually someone else entirely, as I already stated earlier today. Regardless, a potentially (but not too likely) neutral player is as good an option to lynch as any.

I was waiting for the town block to come with their suspect based on the claims, I had ofcourse my own suspect also but this sounds good.

Based on everything what a vanilla townie have to go on ( cleared town people, amount of megablocks people commented so far). Jeffrey was my prime suspect (there was one more) also and his comment today says alot of his desperate play.

Since when was I ever your prime suspect? I thought you loved to rag on Peter and Melanie.

Yes, everybody, let's lynch the Survivor and give the remaining scum a leg up. Great idea.

Yes, everybody, let's lynch the Survivor and give the remaining scum a leg up. Great idea.

We've eliminated enough scum for us to have a mislynch. :thumbup:

We've eliminated enough scum for us to have a mislynch. :thumbup:

Except if what he's said is true, it won't even be a mislynch, it'll just be a day wasted because he's third party. :laugh:

I'm a generous soul; I consider third parties as just hostile townies. :wink:

Since when was I ever your prime suspect? I thought you loved to rag on Peter and Melanie.

"loved to rag on Peter and Melanie." (everything will be explained after the game :wink: )

Since day 2 you have pinged me, ofcourse Sally was my prime supect back then.

Everybody that is not town needs to be eliminated so this isn´t a waste.

I'm having internet troubles and can't post an interlude immediately, and probably not tonight. I'll get a quick vote tally up in around 5 to 10 minutes.

Vote tally

Jeffrey Norris (jamesn) - 12 - (Hinckley, Mencot, CallMePie, Kristel, TinyPiesRUs, Piratedave84, MetroiD, Captain Nemo, Tamamono, Peanuts, Captain Genaro, jamesn)

About 21 hours remain in the day.

Final Vote tally

Jeffrey Norris (jamesn) - 12 - (Hinckley, Mencot, CallMePie, Kristel, TinyPiesRUs, Piratedave84, MetroiD, Captain Nemo, Tamamono, Peanuts, Captain Genaro, jamesn)

jamesn has been lynched with a majority of 12 votes. Get those night actions in! An interlude will be posted sometime around tomorrow afternoon, possibly earlier, depending on how quickly my computer gains it's internet access back.

Interlude

12297398514_72a6589dc6_z.jpg

Mercutio and Fluffy sit and talk.

"Say, you're pretty useful around here. Do you want to stay and join the League of Monsters?"

"Argbvunblfokhpsdonmijkblvvc"

"Awesome!"

Unfortunately, Mercutio cannot realize that Fluffy, in fact, denied his request.

12297397574_01fafa0991_z.jpg

"Oh, coffee's here. Want some, Fluffy?"

"Gsdtbmmmmmmmmvbdfh!"

"I love you, Fluffy"

Evening

12371514485_22cc254ee9_z.jpg

The assistants, Mercutio, and Fluffy surround Jeffrey Norris.

"I swear, I didn't do it! I'm the Skydiver! Let me win!"

"Just shut the fuck up already!" Carlisa screams.

12371673043_fb211c75f0_z.jpg

Jeffrey draws out a rapier. "Don't make me use this!"

However, the others aren't stupid enough to know that he won't, and continue moving.

"How about we test that ol' Skydiver claim of his, and hang him, eh?" Balthasar asks. Everybody cheers in response.

12371971144_29de932a64_z.jpg

With the help of Fluffy, Jeffrey is hung from the barn.

I'm still waiting on actions.