Here is my phase II Stables build for AoM. This was a fun quick build that let me try building some more viking-esque buildings, and try a pine tree design that I haven't used before (credit for which goes to Blake Baer). The stables has a full interior and all the doors work.

Great wolves are common in the clan lands of Mitgardia and some have been captured and tamed. Great wolves are smaller than a horse, but are quite strong and almost as fast. A wolf stable is quite similar to a normal horse stable:

overview.JPG

front.JPG

right.JPG

stable.JPG

tack.JPG

There are some more pictures here: link

Any comments/criticism welcome, phase III will be coming before long :wink:

Edited by soccerkid6

Nice! I like the positioning of the white wolf/wart with his head stuck though the opening! Great looking building as well!

Looks great, the roof and interior is great!

Thanks Carson, when are you going to put your new clear pieces to use?

Beautiful landscaping.. I really like it!

Thanks Gunman! I really liked the way the snow and trees came out for this build :classic:

Nice! I like the positioning of the white wolf/wart with his head stuck though the opening! Great looking building as well!

Thanks LV, I wanted to show off the fancy doors on the stable, and also add some life to the scene :classic:

Thanks Carson, when are you going to put your new clear pieces to use?

I've actually used them, just haven't posted them yet!

Last Wip shot!

Edited by -Carson Haupt-

I really like the roof design :classic: can't wait to see the 3rd phase :wink:

Thanks, and the third phase is going to be something special :wink:

Nice! I love this build! You've inspired me! :wink:

Thanks Infernum, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with :thumbup:

I've actually used them, just haven't posted them yet!

http://www.flickr.co...06/12211909044/

That looks very good :thumbup:

This is really nice! First of all, the Viking roof build is awesome, and you were really able to nicely suggest the style with just a few pieces. I like the snow-scaping, it looks very natural. I also am a big fan of the saddles hanging up.

Very cool SK! My only complaint would be the border. I think it looks chunky with the full brick elevations in the black slopes of the border. I think I would rather see a consistent border and just have the landscaping above done in a cutaway manner where it is taller

This is really nice! First of all, the Viking roof build is awesome, and you were really able to nicely suggest the style with just a few pieces. I like the snow-scaping, it looks very natural. I also am a big fan of the saddles hanging up.

Thanks, this was the first stable I've built that I've had space for a tack room in :classic:

I really like the all wood building. Very nicely done.

Thank you :classic:

Very cool SK! My only complaint would be the border. I think it looks chunky with the full brick elevations in the black slopes of the border. I think I would rather see a consistent border and just have the landscaping above done in a cutaway manner where it is taller

Thanks Kayne, good point about the border, I'll either smooth the transitions or do as you suggested for future MOCs :classic:

Definitely digging the use of the Hobbit beard/hair pieces and like I said on C-C, this is the best snow-scaping I've seen from you. That said, I think there ought to be a pile of snow behind the double door's arch on the roof. :wink:

Nice, I really like your landscaping here, the path looks great too.

Fantastic work Isaac, there is a lot to like about this, from the simple yet great stable, to the fantastic landscape work, this is a beautiful build! Fantastic work mate! :D

Cool! It looks just like a viking longhouse, but then a bit smaller, I love it! The idea to use the wargs from the hobbit is just awesome! Great work!

Definitely digging the use of the Hobbit beard/hair pieces and like I said on C-C, this is the best snow-scaping I've seen from you. That said, I think there ought to be a pile of snow behind the double door's arch on the roof. :wink:

Thanks! And good call there, I was going to put a pile of snow there, but for the roof to sit properly there could only be 1 plate thickness added to the base layer of the roof. So I did just that, planning to add snow later (probably just setting it in place), but then I forgot :blush:

Nice, I really like your landscaping here, the path looks great too.

Thanks Torgar :sweet:

Fantastic work Isaac, there is a lot to like about this, from the simple yet great stable, to the fantastic landscape work, this is a beautiful build! Fantastic work mate! :D

Thanks Matthew, it only took me 3 days too :classic:

Cool! It looks just like a viking longhouse, but then a bit smaller, I love it! The idea to use the wargs from the hobbit is just awesome! Great work!

Thanks, I was trying to make it look like a viking longhouse, glad you picked up on that :classic:

Good work.In most stables i have not seen much wargs. :classic: Looking foward to seeing some brown wargs in your future mocs. :thumbup:

Thanks, I don't have any brown wargs currently, but I may get some eventually :classic:

All of this layering is terrific.

Thank you :classic:

This is awesome! I am impressed. I love the snow scaping. The stone pathway looks really realistic too. The roof is inspiring.

I'd love to see more. It really makes me wish I had more time to participate in the guild.

Great work! The snow landscape and stone path look amazing!

Thanks janatale!

Love love love the roof!

Thanks, it was inspired by Legonardo's stuff :classic:

The roof is amazing, along with the snow and the path! Great job!

Thanks, I really enjoy building snowy scenes :classic:

This is awesome! I am impressed. I love the snow scaping. The stone pathway looks really realistic too. The roof is inspiring.

I'd love to see more. It really makes me wish I had more time to participate in the guild.

Thank you :blush: