TLG designers are in trouble then :grin:

:classic: True. You know, we all extol LEGO builders and place them on a platform stating that they have a job that we all would love to have. While true, we have to remember that it is still a job to them. They have deadlines, bosses, limitations, politics of the workplace etc that they have to deal with just like all of us. Although I still think the LEGO builders have super awesome jobs, I try not to trivialize their careers and remember that they still are working when they create a product. I am sure they get a lot pf playing in as well though :wink:

Becca's MONSTER Scania Dunderbygge?

...and it's the appearance and functions, not just scale that combine to make it so impressive.

Edited by rollermonkey

Also congratulations to 4th placed Hyster & 16th placed Liebherr that also made Alasdair's list.

I am surprised that Lipko's Hotrod(6th), Appie's Wall-E(9th), falconluan's DT-54(12th) and rm8's landcruiser(11th) didn't also make the HoF as they are all as functional and aesthetically pleasing as Milan's Liebherr.

Edited by JamesJT

Also congratulations to 4th placed Hyster & 16th palced Liebherr that also made Alasdair's list.

I am surprised that Lipko's Hotrod(6th), Appie's Wall-E(9th), falconluan's DT-54(12th) and rm8's landcruiser(11th) didn't also make the HoF as thay are all as functional and aesthetically pleasing as Milan's Liebherr.

I agree.

I would also like to nominate lucio switch's amazing v8 pickup truck. The white one with yellow wheels and outlines, because I believe that it's equally as amazing as madoca's pickup. Sure it had that suspension problem that osuharding1 elaborated on, and also its vast weight, but overall a good model and many will agree with me. Because if madoca's pickup made it onto the hof, I don't see why lucio's can't.

Is he a Eurobricks member?

I can't add it if he is not.

AFAIK Grazi is not a current member and i do not know if he was a member in the past (Blakbird, do you know?)

But i checked the initial post of this discussion topic and its rules:

Criteria

When will a MOC be added to the Hall of Fame?

• Frontpaged MOCs will be added to the Hall of Fame
  • Contest winners
  • Possibly some older iconic MOCs
  • When it fits the "Could this be sitting on Blakbirds shelf?!" criterium
  • MOC needs to have it's own Eurobricks topic submitted by the builder of the MOC
  • MOC needs to be Technic, Model Team or Mindstorms

I can not see that Grazi Tow-truck violates any of these rules or with other words: it seems to fulfill all relevant ones:

• Possibly some older iconic MOCs: it's iconic in every aspect
  • When it fits the "Could this be sitting on Blakbirds shelf?!" criterium: It sits already
  • MOC needs to have it's own Eurobricks topic submitted by the builder of the MOC: I have created one yesterday: http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=107317
  • MOC needs to be Technic, Model Team or Mindstorms: it's Technic AND Model Team ;-)

Anyway, i do not want to debate about adding the model or adding not - i gave my voting for this marvelous and well known model here - it's the decision of the HoF jury if it should/can be added or not - and i will be fine with the decision.

Edited by Kumbbl

I didn't know Nathanael was a Eurobricks member. What name does he post under?

Hmm, now as you ask me, i have to admit i do not know - somehow i had in my mind that i saw posting from him here - but now... hmm, maybe i'm wrong.... anyway: there is already a model of Nathanaël listed in the HoF, his Concept car: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=91953&st=25#entry1907893

So it can not be a big issue if he isn't a member here...

I wonder why he doesn't post more often? I would think he would have a lot to contribute.

Edited by Meatman

I and I'm sure many other people, would like to put forward 896Gerard's incredible HoverTrack Luctor 544 with Schuitemaker Rapide 8400 RS Forage Wagon:

kijkenvergelijkzemocpagesmocpages.jpg

It looks amazing, it's huge and it's packed full of functions, boggling the mind as to how he managed to fit all of these functions into the model and for them to all work brilliantly. On top of all this the video showcasing it is great, it compares the model to the real thing, gives information on the real thing and describes all the functions and how they work. There are numerous comments in the topic with people wanting this to be in the HoF, this MOC inspired me and I hope that it gets the recognition it deserves.

Topic: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=110638

+1

I and I'm sure many other people, would like to put forward 896Gerard's incredible HoverTrack Luctor 544 with Schuitemaker Rapide 8400 RS Forage Wagon: