Renegade Clone

[MOC] SoroSuub V-35 Courier

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

12279295063_57697f0cec_c.jpg

SoroSuub is proud to present the very latest in luxury transport - the V-35 Courier. Featuring a spacious two-humanoid compartment and and topside flexible rumble seat or cargo space, struggling with luggage is a thing of the past. The cutting edge repulsorlift drive and tri-thrust turbine arrangement can take you to a maximum cruising speed of 100 kilometers per hour. Whether you're traversing the dunes of Tatooine or the busy highways of Corellia, the V-35 Courier is the vehicle for you!

----

Hi again everyone, thought I'd share my latest creation that fits along nicely with my T-16 skyhopper - what's commonly known as the Lars family landspeeder!

12279148415_c8bcc060d9.jpg12279563174_10a63cf83a.jpg

12279147545_18d612964d.jpg12279560094_390c79d593.jpg

Let me know your thoughts about it. :classic:

Edited by Renegade Clone

I think it looks great! It's very sleek has a nice build. I assume it didn't take long to build due to its size but how long did it take?

It looks very nice! The shapes are recognizable as a civilian SW speeder.

And it gots space for luggages!! :sweet:

Have you (or could you) build it using another color? speeders are most of the time more colorful.

Have you (or could you) build it using another color? speeders are most of the time more colorful.

I agree. In SW black doesn't really scream luxury.

I like your design.

As having watched ANH multiple times, I recognized the vehicle immediately because of its three characteristic turbines. Your cockpit looks a bit different, and in the whole, it is way higher, but I prefer it to the original model.

Very nice. It's great to see a SW build that's not one of the classic ships (X-wing, TIE fighter, etc). Way to bring this to life!

Thanks for the comments guys!

The build finally clicked with me once I came up with the nose area using sloped bricks, wedge plates and a bunch of carefully placed bracket bricks for holding the SNOT together. The rest of the speeder followed pretty easily with it's simple design, plus there aren't many windscreen pieces that'll both fit and give a sleek profile.

I'd be up for building another - I'd imagine the pieces limiting any colour scheme would be side fairings, the wedge plates underneath the cockpit, and the front slopes 2 x 1 x 2.

I don't see any problem with the color scheme. I am sure they come in various colors, and when I google the landspeeder, I see multiple models in the color scheme you chose. If you are going off the model below, the only thing I can see somewhat off is the white bricks you chose in the front. I understand what you were trying to recreate. Maybe remove the black nose and make the sloped pieces next to them white instead? Or maybe make the whole thing black? I don't know, I really can't argue with the color scheme you used.

v35courier1.jpg

That being said, I would like to see a white/gray with yellow accents like in ANH! :classic:

Also, if you did go off this model, what about the side by side cockpit?

As for the windshield, it is slightly different with your slop being slightly more curved, but no where near enough to have to change the design. I think it is pretty perfect as is.

Edited by DonBrizzel

Can I have parts list and introductions plz to this v35 land speeder plz and send them to my email ********************

Edited by BEAVeR
Removed e-mail address. Sharing it publicly only makes you very vulnerable to spam mails!