Taking me nearly two weeks, I finally got the time to find the needed parts and build this super car. I did a Mustang some time ago, and I thought I should make and complete a super sports car series (so that they can really race in my city, haha). Now, here you go! I just parked my new Porsche GT3 RS! (oops, I just found that a light is tilted in front of the restaurant!)

20140203-01.jpg

I tried very hard to make the car profile as close to the real one as possible, and here are some photos for comparison...

20140203-02.jpg

I think the rear part is the best, and I even keep the center red tail light! I like the mix of 4-stud and 5-stud to achieve the tail profile...

20140203-03.jpg

I can use white for the spoiler, but I guess it is more exaggerating to have it in red. Just a little test. Now it is placed next to the Mustang, and you can see the two different styles...

20140203-04.jpg

I tried so many different windshields but none of them looks nice since I have a 6-to-4 car profile (bottom to top). I guess I will just leave the glass issue aside, as the car profile is more important than glass problem!

20140203-05.jpg

Time for pedal to the metal! C'mon and start drifting and dragging!

I certainly like the front and rear bumper...you worked the curves well into the design (IMO) And the dual exhaust looks well done...looks like the binoculars...

Edited by KringlesBricks

You have done your best to do this in Lego 'niteangel', the front end and rear bumper section......screams Porsche :wub: .......Brick On Drive On 'niteangel' ! :grin:

Very well executed, niteangel! :wub_drool:

The hood looks a bit weird, but the overall design is great!

Instantly recognizable as Porsche.

Thanks! I think the hood needs a little more work, and perhaps I will take some time this weekend to fine-tune it! ;)