Marckeyh

MOC: Royal Palace Brussels

Impressive.

Nice to see a landmark that I see in real from time to time :)

(from outside only, I just pass there, as I live in Brussels)

It is sad that it was not yet at the exhibition when I visited it. It would have make the high entrance price much more worth it!

Impressive.

Nice to see a landmark that I see in real from time to time :)

(from outside only, I just pass there, as I live in Brussels)

It is sad that it was not yet at the exhibition when I visited it. It would have make the high entrance price much more worth it!

You can go and watch it for free. It is located in the entrance hall :classic:

To everyone who replied, THANK YOU for the amazing comments.

@Yatkuu : Nathan was there at the opening night, but I missed him, he went away for a tv interview, and I was stuck in traffic...

I justj can't find the words to describe my admiration for probably the best representation of a Belgian building to date!

I really like those grooved bricks at the bottom, and those columns are great too. That fronton is unlike anything I've seen before. All the other details, like the windows, are amazing too. They make this huge creation interesting too look at again and again. You've filled the space in a real impressive manner.

Any plans for further Belgian buildings? If you're looking for ideas, I would love to see the train station of Antwerp... :blush:

This one is an amazing MOC! Planning to visit The Art of Brick this month, but saw this model earlier at a OLBC event in Belgium :)

I can't handle such a huge architectural magnificence! *oh2*:oh::oh3:

The windows and the main entrance in classic style are wonderful! :wub_drool: :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

The section under construction gives a touch of realism to the whole (unbelievable) work! :excited:

Thank you again for the raving comments! :thumbup:

I got some nice detail pictures from my mate Alex, who helped me setup my project in Brussels:

139171152153272200_resized.jpg?width=1920&height=1275

139171182126073000_resized.jpg?width=1920&height=1275

139171181153051300_resized.jpg?width=1920&height=1275

139171158037369000_resized.jpg?width=1920&height=1275

139171143761934000_resized.jpg?width=1920&height=1275

Very beautiful build! I like that the half of the structure is under construction hehe

At our lego exhibition weekend (kicks and bricks 2013) half november we tried it out and all the reactions were positive about the construction scene. And you can put a lot of details in the working scene.