Normally I build large scale trucks. The reason I built something else was after reading about the 75th Lugnuts Challenge. This time you ask for an assignment and another member tells you what to build. That's not too bad and then it really is a surprise what your assignment will be. I was asked to build a hot rod, called "Double Trouble". It's a two V8 engine powered 1927 Ford. To make it even more powerful it also has four superchargers.

However it's something with wheels it really is out of my comfort zone. Using some other pieces you normally don't use makes is a good test case for your building skills. I think I've to do such a thing more often.

12212051504_3c6fb17a79_z.jpg

Other pictures can be viewed on my Flickr stream: http://www.flickr.co... ... 212051504/

Edited by Dennis Bosman

Great! It looks mean and that figure takes me back. I've just bought the new technic Hotrod.

H

Spectacular! The feeling you've captured with the brick-built figure is awesome (and hilarious) and really adds to the overall build with that crazy hotrod! :laugh: